ESPN Streak for Cash monthly contest will have $million dollar prize

LedZeppfan77

This is the best fantasy game there is. I will say I am addicted. At the time of this post I have Barcelona in soccer and the are up 2-0 to get me back on a Streak. I have had 3 7 game Streaks go up in flames this week. My personal best was last month and was 15. Now you may be saying, that is no big deal. But go ahead and try it. ITS FREE!!!!!!! But you can only have one entry per household. So you cannot create one for your wife and cat. It is difficult because they put difficult games on. All sports you can imagine are on. I have learned much about Soccer since I started. Soccer, tennis, football, baseball, hockey, basketball, both NBA and NCAA and women's, Cricket and even the Oscars were on. Golf too for you golf lovers. Any sport you can think of. I would say there are maybe 4-5 sure things a month. One was whether the Groundhog would predict more winter ahead. Of course. The percentage's can be misleading so do not let that be the sole reason you take a "prop" as they are called. There is a forum for each event. Some are real beauties but the mods do not take any crap and will delete posts and suspend you if you get out of control.

If you go with the high percentage, you are referred to as a "Sheep", going with the flock. If you go with the lower percentage, you are a Wolf.

It is fun, addicting, and you can win real money if you are good and lucky.

To win the million you must attain a streak of 40!!!! Yes 40. But the highest wins $30,000 and there are prizes for most wins and if you get to 10 you are put in a drawing with 100 contestants for points that you can use to get merchandise. Great game. I highly recommend it. And while you are on Led Zepp.com, you can have your cell phone with the app and when a game/prop is finished it will go off telling you if you won or lost. You put in your next pick, if you like something and proceed with your day. I hope some of you join and if you do please tell me.

I may jump on board this ESPN contest come April--I'm assuming they will have a baseball contest going by then...

The March contest starts tomorrow AM. I am picking Manchester City to win over Arsenal. I have learned alot about soccer during my Streak playing. Barcelona is a monster. All different sports are there every day. I suggest you register and get in. Its FREE and you can win a Million if you can get to W40. I got to 15 last month. The leader gets $30K no matter what and there is the prize for most monthly wins too

OOPS, they are playing Liverpool, not Arsenal.

http://streak.espn.go.com/en/?date=20150301

Go check out the page for tomorrow to see the format. Get in folks!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Today is a "STunt" day.  You pick the longest Streak and you win $10K.  Yesterday Rutgers killed my 10 game streak with 13 seconds left.  I would have been in great shape early on.  The Dodgers got me back to one.  I took Leicester to score first as a big percentage dog.  Known as the "wolf" pick if you go against the "sheep".  Great game. 

AND FREE JUST LIKE ELIMINATOR

• 4 weeks later...

Though I am now only going for 4 with Cole Hamels to get more KO's in first 3 innings than the Jays pitcher, I am tied with 4 people for the lead on 5 Dimes.  Coast to coast.  From sea to shining sea!!!  Yes, 9 in a row and if I get to 10, $500 beaners await.  I have 5 days to make next pick.  Had the Wild in hockey last night and overcame a 4-1 deficit at end of two to win 5-4.  The Cubs have gotten me 3 of my wins.  Bakerbirds is my name.  I am in second place on the current streak as one guy has 10.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived