Physical Graffiti Super deluxe box set missing disc two

EGroesbeck

Never had a screw up on any of my Led Zeppelin Super Deluxe boxes. All cds and vinyl discs have been perfect and blemish-free...nothing missing or damaged. Books and cds all come shrink-wrapped inside and neatly arranged, as well. Maybe that's because I buy mine from a record store, where they care about such things more than Amazon or some other giant internet retailer does.

I bought my copy from Dearborn Music one of Michigan's oldest & reliable record stores. They are going to let me exchange it. I'm curious though whether this is an isolated incident or widespread? I'm 55 and a serious music collector & have never had this happen before.

iIt is common for such stuff ups to happen.When I worked in a record shop years ago a guy bought back PG because disc one said PG record one on the label but played Presence.However with such low volume sales of the Super Deluxe sets my guess would be that they would be hand assembled and human error would be to blame.I have helped inserting cd covers for a friends band.After a few hundred and a few beers the mind tends to wander

iIt is common for such stuff ups to happen.When I worked in a record shop years ago a guy bought back PG because disc one said PG record one on the label but played Presence.However with such low volume sales of the Super Deluxe sets my guess would be that they would be hand assembled and human error would be to blame.I have helped inserting cd covers for a friends band.After a few hundred and a few beers the mind tends to wander

Hi, interesting you mention, "low volume sales" . Have you any data, I had another thread asking where to find out sales data.

Given the first 30,000 are numbered and in this forum, we hear that many guys get unnumbered copies, would expect their "production line" run of super deluxe would be North of 40,000 ?

Interesting topic Cheers

As someone who just bought the remastered originals on cd I cant speak from experience but seems QC not what it should have been with these They should have been done in Japan 100 for Definitive Japanese non shm cd box is still my favorite release for the $

Archived