Looking Ahead: the Next Three Releases - Presence ITTOD and Coda

Im dying to know.

The 2cd set came with the A cover

It seems the A cover is the new standard cover. My super deluxe box set only came with the A cover. In the book, however, they have pictures of all the covers. Not quite the same, but they still make a nice fit in the book.

The day is off to a great start! 9:30AM the FedEx Man delivered them. They are all in perfect shape. The packaging is wonderful. :yay:

I hear a sound system and turntable along with their friends the headphones and the CD player telling me there is music in my Presence and then to go In Through The Out Door it will enable me to reach my final destination on this wonderful journey....CODA:-) :thumbsup:

:stereo:

The day is off to a great start! 9:30AM the FedEx Man delivered them. They are all in perfect shape. The packaging is wonderful. :yay:

I hear a sound system and turntable along with their friends the headphones and the CD player telling me there is music in my Presence and then to go In Through The Out Door it will enable me to reach my final destination on this wonderful journey....CODA:-) :thumbsup:

:stereo:

Awesome sauce!

:thumbsup:

I find it sad that the campaign has finished! I remember first finding this forum shortly after the box sets were first announced, and reading the first few (and only) pages of the thread. Now it's all over! I'm sure this thread will remain active, though.

Best Buy had a small selection of the Deluxe CDs on and end piece, near the front of the store. They had a couple of Presence and six ITTOD, and no Coda.

Back in the Music area of the store, there was no product out for the last three releases. In the LZ section, they had a mix of Deluxe and non-Deluxe re-masters of the first 6 albums, and the Mothership, and nothing else.

I did not see any vinyl at that store.

Has anyone else noticed the audio error the 22-second mark of "If It keeps On Raining"? It's a shame this wasn't repaired in studio. It took me less than 5 minutes to make a seamless repair. Maybe Jimmy could make use of my editing skillz.

My favorite of all of the new releases is If It Keeps on Raining. I love the shuffle beat that Bonzo is playing and it gives the song a very different feel from the original drums at the bottom of the stairs. I'm also really happy to finally have Hey Hey on my iPod.

Has anyone else noticed the audio error the 22-second mark of "If It keeps On Raining"? It's a shame this wasn't repaired in studio. It took me less than 5 minutes to make a seamless repair. Maybe Jimmy could make use of my editing skillz.

You probably should have left that as is as perhaps Jimmy wanted it that way!

My favorite of all of the new releases is If It Keeps on Raining. I love the shuffle beat that Bonzo is playing and it gives the song a very different feel from the original drums at the bottom of the stairs. I'm also really happy to finally have Hey Hey on my iPod.

You could have downloaded it from YouTube with the YouTube MP3 downloader, opened the file with iTunes which automatically converts it to ACC 128, then use iTunes Match to give you a 256 copy. That's what I did for Hey Hey and Baby Come on Home until now.

Now get us some new live material from 1977!

There is no live material from 1977; none of the shows were multi-tracked, the plan was to record (I believe) the JFK Stadium show in Philadelphia, but events across the Atlantic put paid to that... the best laid plans of mice and men, as they say...

I'm having the same issue except mine is with Presence. Coda worked, ITTOD worked, but Presence won't for some reason.

Did you receive free autorip with ITTOD? I just talked to Amazon to find out why only Presence loaded to my music library, and they said they can send me Coda but that ITTOD was not eligible for autorip. I looked at their site and ITTOD is the only one that doesn't have 'autorip' logo on the product, but it does have a separate MP3 product that you can order. Wonder if that is U.S. Amazon only?

Did you receive free autorip with ITTOD? I just talked to Amazon to find out why only Presence loaded to my music library, and they said they can send me Coda but that ITTOD was not eligible for autorip. I looked at their site and ITTOD is the only one that doesn't have 'autorip' logo on the product, but it does have a separate MP3 product that you can order. Wonder if that is U.S. Amazon only?

I finally received the one for Presence. It took a few hours though. I pre ordered ITTOD on vinyl too and got my Autorip..as well as Coda. That's really strange though. I'm not sure what Amazon's issue is.

All three of mine autoripped and I'm in the US.

St. Tristan's Sword is definitely one of the highlights of the Coda companion discs. I love the rhythm of JPJ and Bonzo and the epic soloing from Jimmy (I even hear a little bit of the solo he played on live versions of Immigrant Song around the 1:30 mark) Fantastic!!!

I finally received the one for Presence. It took a few hours though. I pre ordered ITTOD on vinyl too and got my Autorip..as well as Coda. That's really strange though. I'm not sure what Amazon's issue is.

All three of mine autoripped and I'm in the US.

Interesting, thanks for the replies. If you don't mind me asking, is your ITTOD a super deluxe box set?

Hey everyone, be careful with removing the center coda cd, i ripped mine on friday and it tears from the outside black coda background side. When it gets worse, gonna have to scotch tape it.

ha! i did exactly that and disc one keeps falling out

Archived