What is the TRUE meaning of Zoso?

PlantOneOnMe

• 6 months later...

Zos Kia Cultus is a term coined by Kenneth Grant, with different meanings for different people. One interpretation is that it is a form, style, or school of magick inspired by Spare. It focuses on one's individual universe and the influence of the magician's will on it. While the Zos Kia Cultus has very few adherents today, it is widely considered an important influence on the rise of chaos magic.

Austin Osman Spare was loved by Aleister Crowley who was loved by Page. ZoSo is a modified version of Zos Kia Cultus. I read somewhere that Astronomy comes into it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

First, Jimmy Page's symbol - Zoso. The individual three elements of this symbol encode information about the fact that it is a synthetic encrypted ideogram - or conventional sign graphic or written expressing a specific concept without using the letters water. I repeat: Page's Zoso symbol symbolizes to me WATER.

And so, from the left: a capital letter (Z) is a stream flowing down from the mountains, or more bluntly sea wave - a state liquid water. At the top, the letters (oSo) - that is, how would not otherwise gaseous state of water. At the bottom of the passage is not interpreted any letter is of course the physical state - ice.

Now without further translations.

The symbol of John Paul Jons - encodes its graphic symbol FIRE. Symbol of John Bonham - is ideographic EARTH, as the most perfect example is the Olympic flag. Robert Plant's symbol, which is a circle with a pen inside - symbolizes AIR, which is already so obvious that any association with MU or the Egyptian goddess of justice, confirms just how close the current interpretation, and the whole Zoso, to ridicule.

WATER - FIRE - EARTH - AIR

Comparing this information with what already I presented regarding the number four, it is not difficult to conclude that four symbols, especially Zoso, imply a much more prominent than the knowledge that so far it seemed - knowledge is no longer a secret.

More on my blog: http://gloriaolivae.pl/ 

reswati

First, Jimmy Page's symbol - Zoso. The individual three elements of this symbol encode information about the fact that it is a synthetic encrypted ....etcetera.

reswati

Don't want to be a complete cunt, but I doubt that you have any proof for that theory (hence it remains a theory, and nothing more).

First, Jimmy Page's symbol - Zoso. The individual three elements of this symbol encode information about the fact that it is a synthetic encrypted ideogram - or conventional sign graphic or written expressing a specific concept without using the letters water. I repeat: Page's Zoso symbol symbolizes to me WATER.

And so, from the left: a capital letter (Z) is a stream flowing down from the mountains, or more bluntly sea wave - a state liquid water. At the top, the letters (oSo) - that is, how would not otherwise gaseous state of water. At the bottom of the passage is not interpreted any letter is of course the physical state - ice.

Now without further translations.

The symbol of John Paul Jons - encodes its graphic symbol FIRE. Symbol of John Bonham - is ideographic EARTH, as the most perfect example is the Olympic flag. Robert Plant's symbol, which is a circle with a pen inside - symbolizes AIR, which is already so obvious that any association with MU or the Egyptian goddess of justice, confirms just how close the current interpretation, and the whole Zoso, to ridicule.

WATER - FIRE - EARTH - AIR

Comparing this information with what already I presented regarding the number four, it is not difficult to conclude that four symbols, especially Zoso, imply a much more prominent than the knowledge that so far it seemed - knowledge is no longer a secret.

More on my blog: http://gloriaolivae.pl/ 

reswati

Interesting theory but I'm just not buying it, given we do know the origins of Jimmy's sigil and that each sigil was intended to represent each person in the band, not each element. 

Lyrics and album art images ranging from Led Zep IV are also important information has not appreciated in such a manner for which they deserve.

Houses Of The Holy

The Song Remains the Same

I had a dream. Crazy dream.
Anything I wanted to know, any place I needed to go

Hear my song. People won't you listen now? Sing along.
You don't know what you're missing now.
Any little song that you know
Everything that's small has to grow.
And it has to grow!

Edited by Gregor

On 8-1-2016 at 9:51 AM, Gregor said:

Do you want proof? Ask Jimmy. With all due respect, but whether, in addition to music is anything you know about other areas of expertise? This link contains a small hint what are the four elements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_element 

Yep, I do have quite a collection of books on the occult and paranormal etc etc.

Not one of them states that any of the symbols actually represent the elements that you attach to them.

I could easily claim that the four symbols might represent the Teletubbies, and to back it up answer the same....go ask Jimmy.

PS, That song you quoted isn't on the 4th album either.

Edited by reswati

Check this....no earth, no fire, but rather symbols for the Trinity and a symbol to exorcise evil spirits..... (it's from the big old Teletubbie book of signs).

Feel free to post me evidence that the Jones and Bonham symbols represent earth and fire.

a9.jpg

Edited by reswati

It is in this thing to be people like you and you like thus evaluated these symbols. If you are familiar with what I present in my blog, it may change you mind. If there is such an opportunity is me in next posts will clarify their claim.

1 minute ago, Gregor said:

It is in this thing to be people like you and you like thus evaluated these symbols. If you are familiar with what I present in my blog, it may change you mind. If there is such an opportunity is me in next posts will clarify their claim.

I translated your blog, and although you have a great imagination, all your theories are based on speculution only.

Funny that you cite the book in which the Jones, Bonham and Sandy Denny symbol are to be found (that was the book of which I posted the page earlier, which explains those symbols, including their meaning) and then give a completely different meaning to them.

I still wait for evidence that the Jones and Bonham symbols represent earth and fire. Surely you can post a pic from a book where they are said to represent those.

As far to the Voynich and Nostradamus stuff............I am not interested in that (unless you would be the first person in the world to actually translate the Voynich Manuscript, lol).

Edited by reswati

As already mentioned lyrics are also coded message. And you just're part of this secret knowledge.

Houses of the Holy

The Rain Song

This is the springtime of my loving
the second season I am to know
You are the sunlight in my growing
so little warmth I've felt before. 
It isn't hard to feel me glowing
I watched the fire that grew so low. 

It is the summer of my smiles -
flee from me Keepers of the Gloom. 
Speak to me only with your eyes.
It is to you I give this tune. 
Ain't so hard to recognize
These things are clear to all from 
time to time. 

Reminds me of some other people who took the wrong substances...........only you won't play the records backwards (yet).

We had such kind of theories here over the years before, and unless you come with any sane tangible proof.....

(if there is a book that states that those sygils are what you say, then just post it)

....then I must see your theory just as the umpteenth version of meaningless bullshit.

(Comes close to discussing Helter Skelter with one guy named Manson......he also saw that song as a "coded message").

Edited by reswati

2 hours ago, reswati said:

I still wait for evidence that the Jones and Bonham symbols represent earth and fire. Surely you can post a pic from a book where they are said to represent those.

An ideogram or ideograph (from Greek ἰδέα idéa "idea" andγράφω gráphō "to write") is a graphic symbol that represents anidea or concept, independent of any particular language, and specific words or phrases. Some ideograms are comprehensible only by familiarity with prior convention; others convey their meaning through pictorial resemblance to a physical object, and thus may also be referred to as pictograms.

Hear Gillian Anderson Read From Her New Novel A Vision Of Fire!

220px-Olympic_rings_without_rims.svg.png

The primary symbol of the Olympic Games is composed of five interlocking rings, coloured blue, yellow, black, green, and red on a white field, known as the "Olympic rings." The symbol was originally designed in 1912 by Baron Pierre de Coubertin, co-founder of the modern Olympic Games. According to Coubertin, the ring colors with the white background stand for those colors that appeared on all the national flags that competed in the Olympic games at that time. Upon its initial introduction, Coubertin stated the following in the August 1912 edition ofOlympique:[5]

"...the six colors [including the flag's white background] combined in this way reproduce the colors of every country without exception. The blue and yellow of Sweden, the blue and white of Greece, the tri- colors of France, England and America, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, the yellow and red of Spain next to the novelties of Brazil or Australia, with old Japan, and new China. Here is truly an international symbol."

9 minutes ago, Gregor said:

An ideogram or ideograph (from Greek ἰδέα idéa "idea" andγράφω gráphō "to write") is a graphic symbol that represents anidea or concept, independent of any particular language, and specific words or phrases. Some ideograms are comprehensible only by familiarity with prior convention; others convey their meaning through pictorial resemblance to a physical object, and thus may also be referred to as pictograms.

Hear Gillian Anderson Read From Her New Novel A Vision Of Fire!

220px-Olympic_rings_without_rims.svg.png

The primary symbol of the Olympic Games is composed of five interlocking rings, coloured blue, yellow, black, green, and red on a white field, known as the "Olympic rings." The symbol was originally designed in 1912 by Baron Pierre de Coubertin, co-founder of the modern Olympic Games. According to Coubertin, the ring colors with the white background stand for those colors that appeared on all the national flags that competed in the Olympic games at that time. Upon its initial introduction, Coubertin stated the following in the August 1912 edition ofOlympique:[5]

"...the six colors [including the flag's white background] combined in this way reproduce the colors of every country without exception. The blue and yellow of Sweden, the blue and white of Greece, the tri- colors of France, England and America, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, the yellow and red of Spain next to the novelties of Brazil or Australia, with old Japan, and new China. Here is truly an international symbol."

Nice, but it still has nothing to do with any of the four elements.

Houses of the Holy

Over the Hills and Far Away

Hey lady--you got the love I need 
Maybe more than enough. 
Oh Darling... walk a while with me 
You've got so much... 

Many have I loved - Many times been bitten 
Many times I've gazed along the open road. 

Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened 
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

4 hours ago, Gregor said:

Houses of the Holy

Over the Hills and Far Away

etc etc

As far to the Teletubbies connection (they always get broadcast in a programme called "Zappelin" over here, which might be seen by some people as a subtle hint)

Edited by reswati