Coda book/booklet

grasbo

Any ideas on what will be in the Coda book/booklet.I can assume that ITTOD will have Knebworth era stuff.As we know Coda was released after the fact.I havn't seen many photos from the last european tour although I am sure there's many.But I can't recall seeing many offstage candids or professional photo sessions from the last days.Could be just as interesting as the music itself.

Maybe some pictorial tributes to john and low key coverage of his death, 80 Europe tour, sessions in the sol in compiling coda, cancelled 80 US tour information and pre bookings, the official press release of their disbandment.

Also maybe session photos for each of the tracks on coda...maybe we'll finally see photos from the RAH "sound check".

Plus session information about any new tracks we don't know about.

80 pages isn't that much considering most of the delux books have been one or two photos/articles per page.

Obviously the press release for the disbandment of the band would be in the CODA book, right?

This disc is going to be the wild card. It has to be, otherwise it won't sell. It's their only album I've ever found in the "bargain bin". I haven't look at my vinyl copy in years, I seem to remember a number of photos in the inside cover - I don't know if they have been included in other books already.

It will have a load of pictures from '68 to '80 just like the original LP, only more.

There won't be an essay or a press release from the break up in my view.

you're nuts if you think the band breaking up won't be apart of Coda or ITTOD. It happened, its part of the bands history. it'll be tastefully observed.

you're nuts if you think the band breaking up won't be apart of Coda or ITTOD. It happened, its part of the bands history. it'll be tastefully observed.

I'll send £10 to the charity of your choice if the break up is mentioned on the reissues of ITTOD or Coda.

Archived