Opinions needed on LZ repurchases

Ok I was trying to help out the guy above who had the I tunes remasters the 80's cd's and for whom cost might have been an issue but with my blessing mods can delete all my posts and threads started so this doesn't become tiresome. So mods please delete these obviously offensive posts thank u

I was going to leave the boards but I'll just apologize here and ... Guess I did not realize the redundancy.. Man , I totally remastered my posts too much ... A joke. Sorry and hope everyone enjoys the work Page is doing I am glad he is here and clean and sober to do them and that's most important. Keep enjoying... Presence ought to be great one of my top 3 favorite albums by Zep.

I was going to leave the boards but I'll just apologize here and ... Guess I did not realize the redundancy.. Man , I totally remastered my posts too much ... A joke. Sorry and hope everyone enjoys the work Page is doing I am glad he is here and clean and sober to do them and that's most important. Keep enjoying... Presence ought to be great one of my top 3 favorite albums by Zep.

Bold - :hysterical:

Italics - :thumbsup:

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, Royski said:

Vinyl is cool and sounds good. Also, how do you twirl around the cover of Led Zep lll on the cd versions? Riddle me that!😂

What?!!! The cardboard cd reissue has the wheel!!!! Damn you Page, you think of everything!  On another note, try and get vinyl but supplement them with cds. Often they can be picked up cheap on EBay. 

11 hours ago, Royski said:

Vinyl is cool and sounds good. Also, how do you twirl around the cover of Led Zep lll on the cd versions? Riddle me that!😂

9 hours ago, Royski said:

What?!!! The cardboard cd reissue has the wheel!!!! Damn you Page, you think of everything!  On another note, try and get vinyl but supplement them with cds. Often they can be picked up cheap on EBay. 

4 hours ago, jsj said:

The Japanese mini LP replica CDs have the spinning wheel and the inserts for Physical Graffiti 

This was all explained in all of the pre-release publicity and photos so I don't know why people are unaware and/or surprised by this?