What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The James Gang live at the Fillmore West, November 21, 1970. Godfatherecords "James Gang Rides Over Fillmore".

Pete Townshend was often quoted in the early-'70s saying Joe Walsh was his favourite guitarist at the time. This scorching show reveals why Joe Walsh warranted such high praise. Raw yet melodic, and displaying an early mastery of the echo delay that not even Jimmy Page had demonstrated at that time in 1970, this Fillmore gig has some amazing jams.

Gr887.jpg.d60e944ba45dff8f5fe62f2a76a088c3.jpg

james-gang-james-gang-rides-over-fillmore-godfather-record-2.jpg.08b73c6f81118534bf16579341797bc6.jpg

Technically not LZ The second show I ever saw was Robert Plant 6/11/1988 in Tempe. . a couple years ago a friend of mine was able to find this AUD recording of this show and it is an amazing show. . def one of the highlights of my life even after all these years. . I was able to see the girl I went to the show with for the first time since 1989 just a few days ago and passed the show on to her. . An amazing experience. . 

On 5/22/2017 at 0:09 AM, Bozoso73 said:

Technically not LZ The second show I ever saw was Robert Plant 6/11/1988 in Tempe. . a couple years ago a friend of mine was able to find this AUD recording of this show and it is an amazing show. . def one of the highlights of my life even after all these years. . I was able to see the girl I went to the show with for the first time since 1989 just a few days ago and passed the show on to her. . An amazing experience. . 

Laid again?..... lol im just kidding man.