Funniest review of a Zep track ever

I had to share this with you guys.

This is from a 2007 fan review on iTunes on the How The West Was Won album.

iTunes, at the time was actually charging a dollar for an individual download of the 14 second intro L.A. Drone. Today they still charge 1.29. Anyway, this review was the funniest thing I had read in a long time.

"If you have not heard the song LA Drone, then BUY IT RIGHT NOW! The chorus is extremely catchy, the riffs are the best I've ever heard. The solo is complex beyond your wildest dreams. Bonzo's drumming is insane and the lyrics will bring tears to your eyes. Not only will it completely change the way you look at music, but it will change your outlook on life. I would pay the entire price of the album just for this one amazing song. So please, if you have taste in music whatsoever, buy LA Drone and get ready for the most incredible music sensation of your life."

When Presence came out it was, of course, bashed by the so-called rock press. I think it was Dave Marsh who said that Achilles's Last Stand sounded like John Bonham "forgot how to play drums".

As Frank Zappa said, "Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read."

Archived