Since I've Been Loving You Intro (Live TSRTS 1973)

ss33094

Hey everyone! Another video I'd like to share with you. This is a preview of my upcoming full cover of the The Song Remains the Same film version of SIBLY. With this cover, I hope to bring as accurate a replication of not only Page's playing as I possibly can, but also the aesthetic of this performance in terms of lighting and camera effects etc. Hope you enjoy, and feedback is welcome!

Sweet! Great job there and thank you so much, this really sheds light on several questions I had regarding this intro as a guitar player myself. I never really dissected it before as I was more interested in nailing the live No Quarter solos from that show but this is really great. It really highlights Page's bends and hammer-on's / pull off's within the pentatonic.

YOU ROCK!!!

Good job, you have a nice sense of the dynamics of it ( attack, bends, hammer-ons, pull-offs). Would like to hear it without the recording as a backing track.

Thanks! On my channel I always keep it in mind to keep the raw footage of some of the tougher songs I do. This is definitely one I'll be releasing that for so people can get a better understanding of how it's played along with the lesson I'll be doing on it.

Sweet! Great job there and thank you so much, this really sheds light on several questions I had regarding this intro as a guitar player myself. I never really dissected it before as I was more interested in nailing the live No Quarter solos from that show but this is really great. It really highlights Page's bends and hammer-on's / pull off's within the pentatonic.

YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks for watching! And yeah No Quarter is on my to-do list of covers, three of them actually. I plan to eventually cover the studio version, TSRTS, and the Knebworth version.

• 1 month later...

Archived