Album you can play the most

Nowadays with playlists, it's easy to make our own perfect Zep compilations. Still, I'm sure most of us enjoy hearing the songs in their original presentation from the albums. My question isn't what the greatest Zeppelin album is, that tends to be based too much on significance, impact and signature songs. Rather, which one do you find your self going back to the most without ever getting that feeling of overkill, or just flat out being a little sick of it. Eventually they all become fresh again because we love them so much. But is their one that even after you've played them all to death that you can still play consistently?

For me, I have found it to be Houses of the Holy. Not sure why. It just always seems to stay much fresher than the others.

yeah PG is probably right behind HOTH for me as far as never getting as sick of one. That being said, my PG playlist which is edited down to exclude some tracks that are decent but that I think break up the consistent greatness just a tad, is tough to beat. I recognize that in 75, even an edited version of the album would still be too long for a single vinyl LP. Had it come out in the cd era, I think they would have made it a single disc.

Archived