Pre and early Zeppelin pieces - Uni Student

Hi all, I'm a University student and am doing my dissertation on music and youth culture in London in the 1960's. I would love some primary material to use, such as magazine or newspaper articles, as well as photos of pre or early Led Zeppelin. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all, I'm a University student and am doing my dissertation on music and youth culture in London in the 1960's. I would love some primary material to use, such as magazine or newspaper articles, as well as photos of pre or early Led Zeppelin. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi; you can search through the articles in this section; and the Official Site Timeline Print and Visual recording...http://www.ledzeppelin.com/timelinebrowse

You can also note many journalists, photographers, promoters, etc.. from this timeline who may be willing to guide your project further

Surf the web much?

Archived