12 String guitar tuning?

Plantpothead

I've just bought an Epiphone 12 string guitar, it sounds OK to me, but I haven't got a clue how to tune it. Is it the same as a six string? I only know the finger on fifth fret routine, any assistance appreciated.

How exciting, Plantpothead. Do you already play guitar, or are you just learning? I'm just learning to play myself. I was wondering about some easy Led Zeppelin songs to learn. Could you recommend anything for me?

How exciting, Plantpothead. Do you already play guitar, or are you just learning? I'm just learning to play myself. I was wondering about some easy Led Zeppelin songs to learn. Could you recommend anything for me?

Tangerine is pretty simple to play, it's around Am-G-D-C first position :)

The intro to bring it on home is a pretty groovy simple blues pattern

Living Loving Maid & Heartbreaker riffs are very easy as is Whole Lotta Love, it's the little things Jimmy does during these songs (beside the solos) which make them challenging as a whole.

Archived