Depeche Mode--the british band with a French name.

Freeyyaa

Liked Depeche Mode back in the day...primarily from the "Construction Time Again" to the "Violator" albums 1983-1990. Saw some fun concerts back then...the epic 1988 Rose Bowl and 1990 Dodger Stadium shows come immediately to mind. After "Songs of Faith and Devotion", I paid less and less attention to them as I spent time exploring other and newer bands. Saw them again on the "Exciter" tour but it just wasn't the same. I still listen to the old records..."Music for the Masses" and "Violator" are still my faves. But I would have to think long and hard before spending the money to see them in concert again.

KROQ radio used to play so much Depeche Mode in the 80s we jokingly called the station K-Mode.

I like Depeche Mode and have been to their gigs in Moscow. Russian DM-fiends club is one of the biggest and the most powerful.
When David George celebrates his b-day, my countryfellows celebrate V-Day.

I like Depeche Mode and have been to their gigs in Moscow. Russian DM-fiends club is one of the biggest and the most powerful.

When David George celebrates his b-day, my countryfellows celebrate V-Day.

That's nice but who the hell is David George and what does he have to do with Depeche Mode? :huh:

• 2 years later...

Archived