Misinformed about Deluxe DVD

pujols05

Am I the only one who expected soundtrack CDs with the Deluxe DVD set?

Rapallo reported it that way on http://www.led-zeppelin.com/news/. Maybe I'm an idiot...but that's what it says:

"Limited Collector's Edition - 2-disc set includes collectible vintage

T-shirt with original album artwork design, soundtrack CD, lobby cards,

reproductions of original premiere invites, tour schedule, and more ($TBA*)"

I guess I should have remembered that Zepp gets every cent out their fans. Now I'm a little disappointed in the deluxe set...

Yes, there was confusion about this early on.

But, if you want the CDs, they must be purchased separately. :o

Yeah, so it seems. I should have read the product description closer as we neared the release data. I've got the first half from...an unofficial source, shall we say, so I'll have to decide if I want to plunk down the cash.

I just wish the missing songs had been integrated into the rest of the show. Too bad.

Does anybody know if the Collector's Edition will be released in Europe too?

Thank you...

No. I work as a buyer in the biggest cd/dvd store in Holland and i imported 100 copies from the U.S. Estimate time of arrival...today !! :yay:

And the soundtrack (released by Rhino/Warner) could never be included with the Collector's Edition (released by Warner Home Video) in the first place.

I'm having a tough time finding the DVD in the music stores! I've had to look at three different places before I found the DVD anywhere! I'm talking about the regular old DVD, and when it comes to the Limited Edition collector's item...forgettaboutit.... :rolleyes:

I guess I'm going to have to order on on best buy.com and lose the whole "instant gratification" idea. :lol:

No. I work as a buyer in the biggest cd/dvd store in Holland and i imported 100 copies from the U.S. Estimate time of arrival...today !! :yay:

And the soundtrack (released by Rhino/Warner) could never be included with the Collector's Edition (released by Warner Home Vision) in the first place.

Quoting myself...they're in !

Picture008.jpg

For some reason I knew that would be in your house in the near future Pieter. ;)

I really do love the artwork on the mothership (not a fan of the levels/compression they put on the music). I wonder if the same person who did the artwork on the New Zealand WB 10 Legendary Singles Box Set did this artwork as well. They are awfully similar.

http://danvollmer.fotopic.net/p7795714.html

the singles box has "Linton" in the bottom right hand corner as the artist....I don't/won't have Mothership.....is this the same artist??

I'm having a tough time finding the DVD in the music stores! I've had to look at three different places before I found the DVD anywhere! I'm talking about the regular old DVD, and when it comes to the Limited Edition collector's item...forgettaboutit.... :rolleyes:

I guess I'm going to have to order on on best buy.com and lose the whole "instant gratification" idea. :lol:

Sam Goody's if you have one near you. I was in the store and the ups truck rolled up with it Tuesday, plus I get the display in a couple of weeks, which I thought was cool of the manager. Nice birthday present to myself and timing also. Fixiing to watch it again a drink a few.....okay more than a few ! :D

For some reason I knew that would be in your house in the near future Pieter. ;)

I really do love the artwork on the mothership (not a fan of the levels/compression they put on the music). I wonder if the same person who did the artwork on the New Zealand WB 10 Legendary Singles Box Set did this artwork as well. They are awfully similar.

http://danvollmer.fotopic.net/p7795714.html

the singles box has "Linton" in the bottom right hand corner as the artist....I don't/won't have Mothership.....is this the same artist??

Perfect place to store the boots in ! :)

The artist is called Shepard Fairey.

I think that this coming Tuesday, Nov. 27th, should see a new batch of CDs and DVDs arriving, which I would assume would include more TSRTS material, at places like Circuit City, which had both the DVD and CD in stock. Plus, maybe by the 27th, Wal Mart and Target will have some of their shipment in.....

Until then, I hear the stores are well stocked with Justin Timberlake and Tom Petty DVDs . . <_<

And the soundtrack (released by Rhino/Warner) could never be included with the Collector's Edition (released by Warner Home Video) in the first place.

AH, the magnet is here.

Archived