Unseen Led Zeppelin Pictures

Crunge

I found this magazine called "LIVE" in the mail on Sunday and it's got pictures that i've never seen before in.

The pictures were taken just before Zep 3 (and for the album pictures of Zeppelin 3 - by Zacron) so late 69 early 70?

Anyway, thought id share them with the world, sorry for my shoddy scanner.

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

Enjoy. :D

(1 more to upload just need someone to reply as i cant reply to myself and i've reached my pic upload limit)

I found this magazine called "LIVE" in the mail on Sunday and it's got pictures that i've never seen before in.

The pictures were taken just before Zep 3 (and for the album pictures of Zeppelin 3 - by Zacron) so late 69 early 70?

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

(1 more to upload just need someone to reply as i cant reply to myself and i've reached my pic upload limit)

AWESOME PICS. Do you see the wee little figure in the background behind the tree - THAT'S ME.

I dropped in incognito - AS A BUSH.

:D:rolleyes::hysterical:

What's up with Jimmy in the second picture with the orange writing?

Hi - I've got a copy of this magazine too, and I must admit I giggled at that picture of Jimmy ... he looks incredibly camp (as if - bless him!) ... however on closer inspection, he looks a bit odd, partly because he's walking along and the camera has caught him as he's swinging his arms. The photos were taken by Zacron, the guy who designed the cover for LZIII.

Hi - here's the last photo. Includes a really sweet one of Robert with his baby daughter, Carmen. Awwww!

Oops - just realised that this thread IS in the wrong section of the forum - Moderators, any chance of moving it, please? Thanks!

ScannedImage.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

What fabulous pictures! Jimmy just looks plain awesome in that fur coat!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived