Your music material

Klape

Hi everyone !

So I did see a topic about what instrument we are playing but not one about the material we have.

I start :

A nice Gibson SG special faded worn cherry of 2012

sgscwcch1.jpg

A Les paul shaped Suzuki, since I can see picture of my father young playing it, it must be from around 1979. it was abandoned below a stairway since at least 10 years so I restore it

what it used to look like when he bought it.

guitarra+estilo+les+paul+en+marca+suzuki

Now : (since I took this picture I replace the frame around the pickup for black ones, Add a black pickguard, a new black toggle, new buttons and add a Humbucker because one of the Pickup wasn't working. It sound really good now.) I use a gold color spray bought in a supermarket, add some layer of varnish, it was a pain in the ___ to "restore" it :lol:

697446DSC0837.jpg

A LS16 ARE Yamaha acoustic guitar, sounds AMAZING, I feel like I'm playing a 10 000$ guitar, it's perfect ! The Rain song, Stairway to Heaven, Bron-y-aur sound incredible, I bought it last year

Yamaha%20LS16.jpg

I have 2 amps :

A old Fender CHAMP silverface of 1976 of my father, a nice clean song ! Ten years gone sounds great !

FENDER%20CHAMP%201978.jpg

And an Ibanez amp MIMX of 2012 a bunch of cool effects !

200292093410-1.jpg

these are not my picture, except the Suziki restored one. Sorry if there is some mistake, I'm not english, so it's always hard to not make mistake.

What is your material ?

have a nice day !

Sorry guys and gals, don't have pictures of my gear.

But this is what I have:

-Yamaha Pacifica (natural finish, 2 single coil pick-ups and 1 hambucker)

-G&L ASAT bluesboy semi hollow (Tobacco sunburst Fender tele thinline model, 1 fender single coil pick-up and 1 Alnico humbucker.)

-Ovation celebrity accoustic/electric guitar

-Fender Mustang 1 guitar amp, including Fender Fuse software,

Sorry guys and gals, don't have pictures of my gear.

But this is what I have:

-Yamaha Pacifica (natural finish, 2 single coil pick-ups and 1 hambucker)

-G&L ASAT bluesboy semi hollow (Tobacco sunburst Fender tele thinline model, 1 fender single coil pick-up and 1 Alnico humbucker.)

-Ovation celebrity accoustic/electric guitar

-Fender Mustang 1 guitar amp, including Fender Fuse software,

I've always been interested in Ovation guitars, is the sound different with the rounded back ?

I've always been interested in Ovation guitars, is the sound different with the rounded back ?

I took over the Ovation guitar from my stepbrother (he hardly ever plays anymore and he knew I was in love with that guitar from day 1).

I personally love it, for an electric/accoustic it plays very lightly and the neck is great for my relatively small hands. It has a very nice, rich sound.

If you can find one, get it, you will not regret it,

I also completely love the G&L, made after Leo Fender sold his company. Make no mistake however, this truly is a Fender and one of very good quality!

Soundwise, it can be used to play lots of musical styles, due to the single coil bridge pick-up and the neck humbucker. I like to use it with distortion and sometimes a bit of wha. Totally cool sound for heavier music, I won;t say it can sound like Jimmy's dragon tele, but with the right effects and settings you can get pretty close......

I have had the Yamaha guitar since my teens (that means a long time ago by now....), but I hardly ever play it anymore......

79 Strat

89 Rickenbacker 360wb

68 Gretsch Double Anniversary

07 Eastwood Saturn 63

80 Gold Star Banjo

53 Martin 0017

70's Englehardt Bass

03 Gitane 250M

59 Tweed Fender Tweed Champ

95 Mesa Boogie MKIV

Sitar

Fado Guitar

Tanpura

81 Kentucky Mandolin

2 Octave Marimba

Doubleneck Lap Steel

60s Espana Classical

Midi guitar rig

• 1 month later...

Whoow! You guys got great stuff! This is my list:

- Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe

fender-classic-1972-telecaster-deluxe-wa

Ooh, man I love that guitar..

- Fender CD-140S Acoustic All Mahogany

0961451021_gtr_frt_001_rr.thumb.jpg.ee20

And I got a cheap strat and spanish guitar.

I also got a small VOX amp, but it isn't mine so I don't put it on the list.

Archived