Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Henrik

Hot pics of Jimmy

11,139 posts in this topic

Another gem from this site, I don't think I have every seen it before.

boston69-1.jpg

Jimmywhite.jpg

^My scan

Dear Lady (can you hear the wind blow...), did you scan that from the special Creem issue on Zep from back in the 80's? I haven't seen that magazine for years, but there was a very nice photo of Jimmy in a row boat. I think it was taken on Loch Ness. Do you have that one scanned by any chance?

I just felt it necessary to join this site and post on this thread naturally. :rolleyes:

I'll have the couch pics ready for page 100.

Few more...

Jimmy877.jpg

Jimmy875.jpg

pic8431.jpg

The last one is just about one of my favorite ones ever - I found it in a copy of "Hit Parader" in a bunch of magazines I won on eBay.

Good God. I got most of my posts here when I first joined years ago.

Now I need do dig out the Jimmy pics.

:P

Dear Lady (can you hear the wind blow...), did you scan that from the special Creem issue on Zep from back in the 80's? I haven't seen that magazine for years, but there was a very nice photo of Jimmy in a row boat. I think it was taken on Loch Ness. Do you have that one scanned by any chance?

No, it's from Rolling Stone in the 80's. I found the magazine when I was in high school and cut all the photos out of it. It was nothing worth saving because it pretty tattered and the article was from Hammer of the Gods. I'd lilke to see that photo that you mention as well. Maybe you should speak to KB if she comes back, which I'm sure she will. I bet she might have it as she seems to save everything.

Some really cool Pagey pics! Keep em coming...

:yay:

Rolls>>>

Edited by ledzeprolls

I wish I could see them all now. But my internet is to slow and none of the pictures show up, all I see is white X's in a blue box. :(

I absolutely LOVE that it was Henrik who started this thread!!!

:hysterical:

I was going to last night, but then I got all shy :bagoverhead:

I was going to last night, but then I got all shy :bagoverhead:

Awww! :console:

It just cracked me up because I'm sure there were MANY who wanted to, & Henrik did it. :lol: