Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I posted it years ago, can't remember whether it was on here or on Planet Zeppelin - people were arguing that Jimmy hadn't had a girlfriend called Ashe, and that photo was of the two of them together, I posted it with her face hidden as I have no idea if she would want to be seen or not. It was probably my first experience of posting a personal pic of mine online and it taught me a valuable lesson, as in no time at all people were posting it elsewhere. That's why the rest of my photos stay personal! ;)

I love the that one too. I love his jacket and his elaborate pen and necklace. His beautiful rings show up in this one too. :D I love the last one because it is is to personas together. Pagey and Zoso. :D

He does look very ornate there doesn't he?! ^_^ Even his shirt! I like to think his necklace means something cool and magick-y :D

Edited by april_lynn

Whoa where'd this thread come from?! Now following ^_^ I've never seen this one...super cute!

Yeah well if you wanna see Cute Jimmy have you ever seen the video that was on Youtube from his most recent wedding of hgim dancing ? He was doing all kinds of dances even The Chicken Dance :chickeddance: It was hillarious !! I haven't been able to find it on there again though .

pageytotalguitar1_zps7503cc9d.jpg

Wow Aen!

This photo could answer everyone who is freaking out about the JV modeling gig! As we Pagettes know, Jimmy has always been fashionable and model material!

Ok my question is, what is that cool, pin/pen/stylus/crystal mysterious piece in his lapel?

Anyone?

Edited by Bayougal65

Oh, aen!! I love that last one! None of those I've seen before. Great pics!

Edit: What is the timeframe of the last pic?

The last one is possibly my scan though I know Aen has some of the same mags- (I know the Dave Edmunds one was my scan because of that crappy chequered- type flaw on it which I couldn't get rid of) - it was from a People magazine around the time of the second Firm tour I think - the same issue that had the pic of him and Paul Rodgers hugging and smiling like loons. If I dash upstairs and look I may be able to find the exact date.

Edited by Knebby

Found it - People magazine April 8th 1985, the first Firm US tour time. It was a 3 page article called "Back From The Led (Zeppelin), Jimmy Page Tries To Rekindle The Old Rock 'N' Roll Fires" - and the pic was taken at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix.

Edited by Knebby

Found it - People magazine April 8th 1985, the first Firm US tour time. It was a 3 page article called "Back From The Led (Zeppelin), Jimmy Page Tries To Rekindle The Old Rock 'N' Roll Fires" - and the pic was taken at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix.

...yes, I show the same...

People Weekly (April 8, 1985) (USA)

"Back From the Led (Zeppelin)" Jimmy Page tries to rekindle the old rock 'n' roll fires by Roger Wulmuth

SAJ research note:

Photographed March 14, 1985 as Jimmy & band boarded their white Viscount jet enroute to LA to perform at The Forum that night.

The last one is possibly my scan though I know Aen has some of the same mags- (I know the Dave Edmunds one was my scan because of that crappy chequered- type flaw on it which I couldn't get rid of) - it was from a People magazine around the time of the second Firm tour I think - the same issue that had the pic of him and Paul Rodgers hugging and smiling like loons. If I dash upstairs and look I may be able to find the exact date.

The picture of him smiling as he is walking by the limo, I got from facebook, though he includes a very small one with some others at the same time in "The Firm" section of his book. I believe it was taken in 1985.

Knebby -- I got the picture of Jimmy with Dave Edmunds from a scan of my copy of Tangents within A Framework, which is where the only place I have seen it. Would you happen to know what the function was? It looks to be circa 1979 by Jimmy's hair.

Wow Aen!

This photo could answer everyone who is freaking out about the JV modeling gig! As we Pagettes know, Jimmy has always been fashionable and model material!

Ok my question is, what is that cool, pin/pen/stylus/crystal mysterious piece in his lapel?

Anyone?

I am not sure either. I feel the same about him modeling. That is from Total Guitar where he is on the cover in another great picture that I love too!!! :D I love this outfit. He said in his book that he loved getting to dress up. :D He wears this in the "Pride and Joy" and on the cover of Burnn with David.

pageytotalguitar2_zps11c69dcc.jpg

dcjpburn.jpg

Edited by aen27

Ha we really differ here - this is my least fave Jimmy look/style of clothes etc. I feel he was going for some sort of hair-rock/metal thing that just wasn't him. Each to their own I guess! ;)

Edited by Knebby

I have it in Tangents and also a cutting of where it was originally published in Melody Maker where the patterning on Edmunds face is much more obvious. It was in MM in 1979 for sure, I seem to remember it was at a Rockpile gig but I could be totally wrong - uuhhhhh could try to look................we have alot of the same collection ;) x

Ha we really differ here - this is my least fave Jimmy look/style of clothes etc. I feel he was going for some sort of hair-rock/metal thing that just wasn't him. Each to their own I guess! ;)

I love his style all the way through. It's all become him. He said in Q that he wished he had cut his hair sooner. That it wasn't a fashion high point.

I have it in Tangents and also a cutting of where it was originally published in Melody Maker where the patterning on Edmunds face is much more obvious. It was in MM in 1979 for sure, I seem to remember it was at a Rockpile gig but I could be totally wrong - uuhhhhh could try to look................we have alot of the same collection ;) x

On June 26, 1979 Page, Plant, Bonham and Jones attended Rockpile's gig at the Palais in Hammersmith as well as the after-show party held down the road at The Clarendon.