Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Aww yay! I'm glad I could find you a new one!! :D It was to me as well. I found it on Maggie's Official Website, www.maggiebell.co.uk :)

Every single one of these was new to me! ^_^

Thanks for letting me know about her website!! The pictures were new to me as well. I happened to run across them looking for something else. :D

Edited by aen27

tumblrm10i165f8n1r2eox9.jpg

tumblrmlos70bnhf1s4r0rr.jpg

maggiebelljimmypage.jpg

I think this photo with Page and Maggie Bell was taken at an awards banquet sometime in 1975. There are other photos of Bell and Page at this banquet sitting with John Bonham and Scarlet Page floating about the Internet.

I think this photo with Page and Maggie Bell was taken at an awards banquet sometime in 1975. There are other photos of Bell and Page at this banquet sitting with John Bonham and Scarlet Page floating about the Internet.

It is the Melody Maker Awards September 1975. Not sure of the date,but yes, Scarlet and Bonzo were there, as well as Billy Connelly.

Thanks for letting me know about her website!! The pictures were new to me as well. I happened to run across them looking for something else. :D

You're very welcome! :D

Forgot to add that I gotten the couch one a while ago from ebay. :D

Just noticed Sam posted this. It's new to me. :wub:

jp_bronyrstomp_paris_zps7bb01282.jpg

OMFG!!! HOT!!! :wub: Seriously I legit gasped when I saw that! ^_^ Thank you so much for posting it here as well!