Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Photographs are copyright of Rex Features. I have also posted these on the thread concerning Jimmy' attendance at Michael Winner's memorial service. The lady is Geraldine Winner, Michael's widow, and the other man is Tony Banks.

I am wondering if these photos will turn up in next week's 'Hello' magazine because the Winners used to be featured in that particular publication.

post-14347-0-63476300-1372501969.jpg

post-14347-0-12135900-1372501990.jpg

Photographs are copyright of Rex Features. I have also posted these on the thread concerning Jimmy' attendance at Michael Winner's memorial service. The lady is Geraldine Winner, Michael's widow, and the other man is Tony Banks.

I am wondering if these photos will turn up in next week's 'Hello' magazine because the Winners used to be featured in that particular publication.

18027325_thumb.jpg

18027449_thumb.jpg

I was about to say get it Jimmy! and then i read "Geraldine WinnerMichael's widow". :slapface: RIP.

Awesome! Thank you for those photos...
As had read on twitter, had not posted photos of this day.

attachicon.gif18027325_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif18027449_thumb.jpg