Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I wonder if Tiny Tim was a wardrobe (and hair) influence? Thank you, Jessica!!

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?tid=2479969489591041026&cmm=14003953&hl=en-GB

Q: Your best and worst haircut?

JP: The worst decision was not cutting my hair before doing the Unledded project [with Robert Plant in 1994]. I should have cut it five years before. And it was incredibly long at Led Zeppelin's Albert Hall gig in '70 [as featured on 2003's DVD]. It was verging on the realm of [curly-haired ukulele-playing singer] Tiny Tim at that stage. That's not a fashion high point.

So right about 1994 (the inspiration at that point was Bozo the clown, I reckon); so wrong about 1970. It was beautiful.

But he was perfect at that RAH gig... his knit vest and jeans... god, only Zeppelin's music can be as beautiful as Jimmy...

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?tid=2479969489591041026&cmm=14003953&hl=en-GB

Q: Your best and worst haircut?
JP: The worst decision was not cutting my hair before doing the Unledded project [with Robert Plant in 1994]. I should have cut it five years before. And it was incredibly long at Led Zeppelin's Albert Hall gig in '70 [as featured on 2003's DVD]. It was verging on the realm of [curly-haired ukulele-playing singer] Tiny Tim at that stage. That's not a fashion high point.

So right about 1994 (the inspiration at that point was Bozo the clown, I reckon); so wrong about 1970. It was beautiful.