Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Henrik

Hot pics of Jimmy

11,139 posts in this topic

Awww! :console:

It just cracked me up because I'm sure there were MANY who wanted to, & Henrik did it. :lol:

It is pretty funny! :lol:

It just cracked me up because I'm sure there were MANY who wanted to, & Henrik did it. :lol:

Henrik is a very cool dude!

And, great pics, everybody!!!

pic8431.jpg

I have never seen that one before! That is so beautiful! :o Where's the drool smiley when you really need it??! Thank you for posting that gorgeous pic.

I'm loving all these pics! Keep 'em going! :) *saves everything she doesn't have yet*

I'm so excited about the photo section of this new site though! There are quite a few that I've never seen before. :cheer: Like the whole Whisky a-Go-Go series!

Anyway, I thought I'd go back in my own photobucket archives and post some here for this new HPOJ thread. :) Not new of course, but they're oldies but goodies:

ZepJ_24A.jpg

j98.jpg

JP-photo-02-BW.jpg

RedJP.jpg

and a personal favorite...

Zipper.jpg

:rolleyes:

All I can say is - oh, Jimmy.... *swoons*

Yeah me too. I'm gonna have sweet dreams tonight. :shifty::lol: