Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Never seen before , scanned for first time and pulled from an old shoebox today ----

Rochester and Albany 88 JP Outrider pictures from floor section.

JP in black is Albany NY and brown is Rochester NY.

The guys could handle the rough front row, and the girlfriends held back and took the photo's for these two.

We had the tape recorder on the right side of Jimmy back about the blue line.

I'd stay for the first half of concert in front and then need a break , a beer and some fresh air.

Those shows were pushy, hot and heavy with people frantic to get closer, just a little bit closer.

No pics from Detroit as we were busy with some video equipment ---- :D

Aaaaaaaaaaah , seems like yesterday, sure could use another tour this year to stimulate the senses.

Keep the faith !!!

JimmyAlbanyNY3076.jpg

JimmyAlbanyNY2075.jpg

JimmyAlbanyNY2074.jpg

JimmyRochester2078.jpg

JimmyRochester1077.jpg

Edited by Zepp-4-Life

Never seen before , scanned for first time and pulled from an old shoebox today ----

The guys could handle the rough front row, and the girlfriends held back and took the photo's for these two.

I'd stay for the first half of concert in front and then need a break , a beer and some fresh air.

Those shows were pushy, hot and heavy with people frantic to get closer, just a little bit closer.

Aaaaaaaaaaah , seems like yesterday, sure could use another tour this year to stimulate the senses.

Keep the faith !!!

JimmyAlbanyNY3076.jpg

JimmyAlbanyNY2075.jpg

JimmyAlbanyNY2074.jpg

JimmyRochester2078.jpg

JimmyRochester1077.jpg

I wish he would do a tour like this again. It would be a dream come true for me. (I was 12 when he did this one). Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I love them.

...thanks for the memorable pic's. I must admit, I was little less in touch with 80's music scene in general, (life changing experiences, different world, + The 70's were pretty "Hot and Sexy") :D It took only 2-3 years before I came to my senses...90's on, I was back on track with ZEP...... :D :D

Some more 80's James Patrick Page.

jp1988%20Live%204.jpg

jimmy_page_outrider_front.jpg

Edited by PlanetPage

Keep the faith !!!

JimmyAlbanyNY3076.jpg

JimmyAlbanyNY2075.jpg

JimmyAlbanyNY2074.jpg

JimmyRochester2078.jpg

JimmyRochester1077.jpg

Those are stunning! :yay:

Welcome back AMAZONIC :wave: And as a welxome back prezzie ;

Thank you, JAL! You are a darling! Your welcome back prezzie has been 'consumed" and "enjoyed" very very much, indeed! ;)

Here I am only for a "touch & go"... ;)

Next Wednesday It Might Get Loud is premiered in SYD! :P

010.jpg

Oh dear God! :blush:XXXXXXXXX RATED

jp7177.jpg

Gosh! The guy I had a date with last week was dressed like this, scarf included!!! I AM NOT joking!

Same hair length (only much much curlier), same job, same name initial, same star sign, hahaha...not kidding you! Absolutely lovely!!!!! ok, no more details. or I 'll spoil everything... ;)

1975_1_31JP2.jpg:wub:

1975_1_31JPbw.jpg:wub:

Hey, ILJP, most definitely YES! ;)

neud7t.jpg

2co06js.jpg

2mcu9si.jpg

Can you imagine finding Jimmy on your bed :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

104huac.jpg

I LOVE all of these, but the last one is my favourite ^^ Look at his hands, oh my... Plus I'm a barefeet-Lover and how he is curling his toes... Just LOVE it!

Zepp-4-Life, must've been a great experience! I wasn't even born then... Close, but now...

Ok, Whole Lotta Love Screenshots!

whole-lotta-love1.jpg

whole-lotta-love2.jpg

whole-lotta-love3.jpg

whole-lotta-love4.jpg

whole-lotta-love5.jpg

Have a nice weekend, and don't forget Bonzo's birthday ^^

Edited by racchan

Yeahhh, I love him sweaty too... when the lines of sweat run down his chest... always makes me weak in my knees...

Ohh, it's sunny in England? Outside it is grey, rainy and windy... but hey, I'm sitting in front of the computer anyways ^^

Yeahhh, I love him sweaty too... when the lines of sweat run down his chest... always makes me weak in my knees...

Ohh, it's sunny in England? Outside it is grey, rainy and windy... but hey, I'm sitting in front of the computer anyways ^^

When the...when his.....sweat....chest...... :faint1: :faint1: you trying to kill me!!

Well it WAS sunny, it's calmed down not <_<

This look... just like "Will you spend the night with me, baby?" :faint1::wub:

Will I! Oh baby yes I would :angel:

Oh those eyes, those gorgeous and seductive eyes....

bi4cwk.jpg

So close to those lips....

4rdtsi.jpg

...doesn't it just make you feel like brushing his hair away, brush your hand against his cheek and then kiss him?

104huac.jpg

I am pretty sure Gettyimages is correct....Pic taken 2nd North American Tour '69 Hyatt House.

I believe there was also a dairy restaurant next door...perhaps, the milk carton came from there...

(it is mentioned in one of Pam Debarres Books)

Page1.jpg

led-zeppelin-interview.jpg

jpamstudiolziisessionlabychuck[1].jpg

I am pretty sure Gettyimages is correct....Pic taken 2nd North American Tour '69 Hyatt House.

I believe there was also a dairy restaurant next door...perhaps, the milk carton came from there...

(it is mentioned in one of Pam Debarres Books)

I'm sure they are correct--but they have couches in hotels too!

However, as Spacewoman said, it doesn't really matter. :)

I'm sure they are correct--but they have couches in hotels too!

However, as Spacewoman said, it doesn't really matter. :)

....Right it is for both, Robert or Jimmy...doesn't matter where we encounter them........ ;)

I read Miss P's book (Secrets of the Groupies) and I recall Michelle Overman mentioning that Robert went to this restaurant and she was noticed there by him...it was a Jewish Dairy Restaurant...