Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Oh, look, Jimmy managed to get a reserved seat. :D I like your pic better than the Getty pics--no watermark, for one thing!

Mentioning her doesn't upset people. :huh:

And what does upset them? :o:o

I almost start to think that Charlotte has something devilish :lol: :lol: :lol: because every post about her is like to break an old taboo :lol:

I don´t understand it anymore.... maybe it is my not so quite perfect English... :(

NOT taking sides here, but I can logically explain the hoopla over Charlotte. It's not "her" that upsets people, but the authoritative statements that "Jimmy loved her best." That's like me saying, "Alice 75 loved her 2nd boyfriend best." How dare I make such a statement. I don't know Alice. Alice doesn't know Jimmy and it's weird that she "speaks for him." Sweetest Alice and Spacewomen, try to say things like, "I'm a fan of Charlotte." "I like Charlotte best." People may still question you, but they wont get mad that you are stating as fact something you can't possibly know. Does this help? :wave:

Good Morning (oh, it's already 10 am... Have to go to Uni soon...). Well what's that? I haven't been here for just ONE day, and there are four new pages??? It took me forever to get through all them :P Okay, but now I'm here and I'll leave more tsrts-screenshots for you...

the-song-remains-the-same6.jpg

the-song-remains-the-same7.jpg

the-song-remains-the-same8.jpg

the-song-remains-the-same9.jpg

the-song-remains-the-same10.jpg

to be continued...

...now the last two of tsrts

the-song-remains-the-same11.jpg

the-song-remains-the-same12.jpg

And one from "Travelling Riverside Blues". Others of that will follow...

Oh, look at that chest under the unbuttoned shirt :drool: I *love* that green shirt...

travelling-riverside-blues9.jpg

Well, have a nice day!

And one from "Travelling Riverside Blues". Others of that will follow...

Oh, look at that chest under the unbuttoned shirt :drool: I *love* that green shirt...

travelling-riverside-blues9.jpg

Well, have a nice day!

I love all your screenshots :veryhot:

I love this shirt too...silk on that gorgeous, sexy skin of his....it's my favourite shirt of his...oh and the fact that he wears it loose, makes it all the better...:veryhot:

OK I've only just woken up and already I'm getting hot. :lol:

NOT taking sides here, but I can logically explain the hoopla over Charlotte. It's not "her" that upsets people, but the authoritative statements that "Jimmy loved her best." That's like me saying, "Alice 75 loved her 2nd boyfriend best." How dare I make such a statement. I don't know Alice. Alice doesn't know Jimmy and it's weird that she "speaks for him." Sweetest Alice and Spacewomen, try to say things like, "I'm a fan of Charlotte." "I like Charlotte best." People may still question you, but they wont get mad that you are stating as fact something you can't possibly know. Does this help? :wave:

:goodpost:

Here's more from "the night."

az6pok.jpg

I don't suppose anyone would mind if I add my pic to the HPOJ thread:

194l8z.jpg

B)

I love these pics... Jimmy looks so happy. :wub:

Your pic is better...Without stupid watermark. <_<

And yes,this is the perfect thread for posting these.

the authoritative statements ???

After all I don't think you understand what I mean.

At least I only stated the "Fact" that I had researched since the middle of 70's.

I have written neither the unsupported rumors nor the lies.

All of them are from Jimmy's real interviews.(including some magazines in Japan)

I'm afraid I don't see how her distaste for whips reveals an "OMG everyone is in love with me" attitude, and I don't understand the rest of your post, sorry. It seems to refer to s&m, but it also seems to be agreeing with Miss Pamela.

:slapface: hmm...

I wanted to say there's some questionabLe information in the book..for exampLe, "everyone is in Love with me" attitude..

Second issue: most of the peopLe Look Like they don't Like bdsm stuff, because they think it's humiLiation. But it's just a game. a very good game. very. :bagoverhead::blink:

It is only the start of their long term relationship.

Krissie Wood had relationships with several musicians while she married to Wood.

That describes her 'a special groupie for special musicians'.(written in the news site when she passed away)

One of the reasons of my sticking to Charlotte is that only her name came out as Jimmy's partner in books related to ZEP that issued in the 70's. Also in the biography of Peter Grant only her name came out.(I'm sorry if I'm wrong)

From the 80's,some muckraking books began to write groupies' names.

OK, it often seems my post about Charlotte carries a kind of storm.

Though I always just write my thoughts,there seems to be a person who cannot pass it.

I'll send PM to that person.

Please back to the topic.

I'm not agree about the reasons to call someone a groupie. It's being disLoyaL, that's all. :rolleyes:

and having a chiLd together has its own consequences-Like, uhm, "sticking", eh?. it's perfectLy normaL mentioning her.

Edited by oyq

:cheer: indeed, my friend.

Ladies, I think it would be better if this thread keeps sticking to its name. I'm not saying what you "should" do, but this is a suggestion. Drop all the private life and love stuff, those have little to do with Jimmy as a muscian and not the fans' business.

Or you can open a thread specially devoted to that, I personally don't care.

Ladies, I think it would be better if this thread keeps sticking to its name. I'm not saying what you "should" do, but this is a suggestion. Drop all the private life and love stuff, those have little to do with Jimmy as a muscian and not the fans' business.

Yap, the name of the thread could be called " lOVE TO JIMMY". You can express your love to Jimmy much more freely and nobody would say it is out of topic.

I so agree, and I personally would love to have this thread back as PICTURES of Jimmy and not the fantasy-drooling-romance thread it has become. As Glicine said - another thread could be started for that. Its frustrating to wade through, as are the immediately-quoted strings of photos - something I've never understood.

There - said my piece, with the understanding that others are entitled to say theirs too.

Oh and

stairway.jpg

I was just about to say that so Thank You! Pagey's love life has nothing to do with us, apart from dreaming of it :P

Speaking of which...

72rhnc.jpg

k535hl.jpg

1676mqd.png

116icf9.jpg

You helped us (me?) :D Thank you.

Knebby and I mutually exchanged PM several times in fact.

Though our opinion differs we never hate each other.

In the top pic the guy to Jimmy's right is a DJ - I forget his name but Nine knows it, maybe she'll pop in to remind me. * The other guys I am not sure of, sorry - think they may have also worked at the radio station from what I remember.

In the bottom pic Les Paul is beside him and Phil Carlo is peeping over his shoulder.

* just checked - his name is Scott Muni.

Edited by Knebby

In the top pic the guy to Jimmy's right is a DJ - I forget his name but Nine knows it, maybe she'll pop in to remind me. The other guys I am not sure of, sorry - think they may have also worked at the radio station from what I remember.

In the bottom pic Les Paul is beside him and Phil Carlo is peeping over his shoulder.

Thank you! :thanku:

Now I´m recognizing Les Paul! :slapface: I knew that I have seen him already somewhere :blush:

OK, now the thread is back on track! Great! :D Less romance, more Jimmy.

Jimm---mmm-y--.jpg

:slapface: hmm...

I wanted to say there's some questionabLe information in the book..for exampLe, "everyone is in Love with me" attitude..

Second issue: most of the peopLe Look Like they don't Like bdsm stuff, because they think it's humiLiation. But it's just a game. a very good game. very. :bagoverhead::blink:

Sorry, I still don't understand how your view on the second issue connects with your view on Miss Pamela (or how you know this is questionable), since the two seem to be contradictory. But it's not very important I think, so let's drop it. :D