Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hi there! :wave: Well, as I see it - there have always been 'Pagettes' on here, and that's not AT ALL a problem. It's just that it can get to the point where it starts to dominate the Photos section too much, creating an atmosphere that, inevitably, not everybody on here likes. It can even be somewhat embarrassing. Consider this: There are people on this site who, over the years, have scanned, or even taken photos themselves, and posted literally hundreds of them - each. And they obviously no longer felt like contributing much.

So then this thread can remain gaga...otherwise the 2 threads are redundant.

Okay, thanks for starting the other thread. Bye bye now. :wave:

Continue the gaga:

35ap548.jpg

2heczdw.jpg

:wub::notworthy::drool::wub::cheer::faint1::wub::drool:

Moonmaid....I cannot breathe...how can this guy look so darn sexy, OMG this is driving me insane!! That smile...omg the smile, he could charm ANYTHING with a smile like that...

Hi all!

I have to say I think this thread is fantastic! I love coming here to get new pictures for my desktop :) I'm new here and fairly new to the music of Led Zeppelin as well, having 'discovered' them just over a year ago while in college. As a music student I have a great passion for a very wide range of music from Baroque to 20th century minimalism and just about everything that's brilliant in between, including Zeppelin. In fact in my opinion they composed and performed some of the finest minimalist music of the past 40 years, and I include art music in that. My point is that I love to talk about the best and most influential songs and solos in Zeppelin's catalogue, and how they fused blues, folk, rock, jazz, eastern traditional and art music in their work, and how Jimmy can play atonal passages with a violin bow (I play the violin myself, though somewhat poorly) on an electric guitar and make it sound wonderful. Yes, I love discussions and threads on those topics, I'm even thinking of starting one on the modal soundscape of some of their songs such as White Summer, BUT I'm also a Pagette! And I'm not ashamed of it haha So come on, this thread is called 'Hot pics of Jimmy' - What do you expect? This is a fansite after all, and one for a band that isn't even current, we're all fans here and appreciate the many facets of this incredible band. Give us Pagettes a break, it's just a bit of fun, you don't have to read the comments if you don't want to. There's plenty of other places on this site you can discuss things other than Jimmy's electric hotness... :P I do understand everyone's point of view but I just wanted to share mine.

Hi all!

I have to say I think this thread is fantastic! I love coming here to get new pictures for my desktop :) I'm new here and fairly new to the music of Led Zeppelin as well, having 'discovered' them just over a year ago while in college. As a music student I have a great passion for a very wide range of music from Baroque to 20th century minimalism and just about everything that's brilliant in between, including Zeppelin. In fact in my opinion they composed and performed some of the finest minimalist music of the past 40 years, and I include art music in that. My point is that I love to talk about the best and most influential songs and solos in Zeppelin's catalogue, and how they fused blues, folk, rock, jazz, eastern traditional and art music in their work, and how Jimmy can play atonal passages with a violin bow (I play the violin myself, though somewhat poorly) on an electric guitar and make it sound wonderful. Yes, I love discussions and threads on those topics, I'm even thinking of starting one on the modal soundscape of some of their songs such as White Summer, BUT I'm also a Pagette! And I'm not ashamed of it haha So come on, this thread is called 'Hot pics of Jimmy' - What do you expect? This is a fansite after all, and one for a band that isn't even current, we're all fans here and appreciate the many facets of this incredible band. Give us Pagettes a break, it's just a bit of fun, you don't have to read the comments if you don't want to. There's plenty of other places on this site you can discuss things other than Jimmy's electric hotness... :P I do understand everyone's point of view but I just wanted to share mine.

Hey and welcome, :yay: another Pagette!! Yes I too am a ultimate Pagtte, I ws concerted from a Robette. :D

Don't worry you will feel totally at home if you are a Pagette ;)

Welome aborad the Pagette Mothership...:D

So come on, this thread is called 'Hot pics of Jimmy' - What do you expect? This is a fansite after all, and one for a band that isn't even current, we're all fans here and appreciate the many facets of this incredible band. Give us Pagettes a break, it's just a bit of fun, you don't have to read the comments if you don't want to. There's plenty of other places on this site you can discuss things other than Jimmy's electric hotness... :P I do understand everyone's point of view but I just wanted to share mine.

Welcome, but I think you're missing the point. Which was to start another thread of pictures where we can look at pictures without having to read the comments, while you can do the same and continue making them in this thread. Every effort has been made to make everybody happy, in other words. So no need to complain we should give you a break--it's been given. :beer:

Sorry, Pagettes, seeing through "Zosogirl"'s post took me longer than it should have.

Edited by Aquamarine

I thought that was great 'cause you're not a teen any more (I GUESS ;)) but still can be funny and drooling fan girl. :D

Edit: We can't post too many emoticons??? Aargh! That message popped out about a minute ago.

Thank you Lena :friends:

I´m still drooling fangirl :D . So I´m happy that there are the two threads. I will post in both- but I only hope I will not mistake them by accident :lol: :lol:

Hi all!

Hallo and welcome among the Pagettes :wave: - you couldn´t find a better place to share your enthusiasm for Led Zeppelin and the great Lord of the Guitar Jimmy! :)

Edited by Spacewoman

Hi all!

Thank you! Welcome! :D