Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

jpjjprpsrts1.jpg

I've always loved Jimmy's outfit from the TSRTS premiere. Some said it was tasteless, but I still love it! He looked so stunning on this date!

And JAL, 'too indecient', hm? A quite fitting description...

gorgeous.jpg

I've never seen this before, and hell, it instantly hit the top ten of my all time favourite Jimmypics! So gorgeous!

That´s true! That´s why I cut her away from this pic, because she made me nervous (and jealous) :D

some more Jimmy beauty from me:

JP_OMSC4041.jpg

tsrtspv9jimmy-1.jpg

VTS_01_200434620-16-20.jpg

nbbv2.jpg

jimmypage3692.jpg

I feel the same way. I actaully feel the same about all his other 'girlfriends,' except Charlotte. (Maybe just a little jealous then too).

Edited by aen27

I've always loved Jimmy's outfit from the TSRTS premiere. Some said it was tasteless, but I still love it! He looked so stunning on this date!

And JAL, 'too indecient', hm? A quite fitting description...

It is fitting! I love the way he covers his mouth in that. He looks almost innocent!

Edited by aen27

It is fitting! I love the way he covers his mouth in that. He looks almost innocent!

I have seen several times that he was doing that, also in some videos- everytime when he gets a little more "in action" - he is right covering his face... I think that it is a sign for his insecurity and shyness and vulnerability- and it is so sweet! My heart is always melting! :wub:

I like such men- I´m not much into those presumptuous "superman" types ! :D

so many beautiful pictures of Page in the last little while...thanks everybody for keep it moving... with his beauty, charm, charisma...etc. etc... you know what I mean!!!!

not to many for now, but I l decided to post this one, just for now, this one is thrilling me now...

Ofcourse, Bonzo and Robert are looking pretty young, and cool themselves...

10xu0.jpg

so many beautiful pictures of Page in the last little while...thanks everybody for keep it moving... with his beauty, charm, charisma...etc. etc... you know what I mean!!!!

not to many for now, but I l decided to post this one, just for now, this one is thrilling me now...

Ofcourse, Bonzo and Robert are looking pretty young, and cool themselves...

10xu0.jpg

Do you notice the seriously shitty mood they are in?

Do you notice the seriously shitty mood they are in?

...yeah, I do see what you mean in the "background"...they been in the car too long...but my concentration was more in the "front".....yes, His Hotness, our man rarely seen looking anything but HOT!!!

and now just one more...

zep_pick2.jpg

Edited by PlanetPage

...yeah, I do see what you mean in the "background"...they been in the car too long...but my concentration was more in the "front".....yes, His Hotness, our man rarely seen looking anything but HOT!!!

and now just one more...

zep_pick2.jpg

Edited by PlanetPage

Jimmy out shopping in London:

JimmyPageOutShoppingLondonpUSY1Nr6H.jpg

JimmyPageOutShoppingLondonh7NlOK-KS.jpg

Aw, Jimmy Page. Thanks for sharing those great pics, Yardbird. HaHa, my husband and I have shopped at Selfridges when we've been in London (or rather, I've shopped while my husband has waited patiently) and, all the times we've been in there, I never would have imagined that Jimmy Page shops there. If I thought about it, I probably would have imagined that Jimmy has personal assistants who shop for him.

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

Wonder what he bought at the department store? LOL!!!

I find it funny that he's wearing police boots. I have a similar style!

Actually they look like they could be MBTs, which would be specifically helpful to his back.

Tho maybe not - as they should have a slope at the back.

What am I doing? Work avoidance overload!

He's been spotted shopping in Selfridges many a time, by some of the people on this forum too.

Edited by Knebby