Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^^

yeah, your're right, but I think, he's still beautiful. When was it taken? Does anyone know? First, I thought it was from 1977, but I think I'm wrong. Maybe the early eighties?

Thank you all for the gorgeous pics :)love.gif.

rather not :blink: because it would be more likely a women's earring then :P

Just a little joke laugh.gif I know what you mean...

You simply have to click on "Show all" (it's right above the other smilies) to get more of them. If it doesn't work you should turn off your pop-up blocker. If you mean other smilies which are not on this site here at all, you have to upload them to imageshack or photobucket first and then you have to click on "Insert image" (the icon with the orange dot) and copy your imageshack or photobucket link there. Hope that helps.

Thank you very much, it works out all right (I had the same idea, but I thought, it will shown up in a little frame like the other pictures laugh.gif)

^^

yeah, your're right, but I think, he's still beautiful. When was it taken? Does anyone know? First, I thought it was from 1977, but I think I'm wrong. Maybe the early eighties?

Yea he is beautiful but he just didn't look healthy. He was most beautiful in the late 60's. Like '68 or '69. That's my opinion, I know Vannis will disagree with me because she loves Jimmy '73 :lol: But Jimmy is always beautiful! :wub:

Yea he is beautiful but he just didn't look healthy. He was most beautiful in the late 60's. Like '68 or '69. That's my opinion, I know Vannis will disagree with me because she loves Jimmy '73 :lol: But Jimmy is always beautiful! :wub:

Hey! I love 60s Jimmy! Yes, '73 reigns supreme for me… but '68-'69 is an incredibly close second!

:rolleyes:

Hey! I love 60s Jimmy! Yes, '73 reigns supreme for me… but '68-'69 is an incredibly close second!

:rolleyes:

Oh, sorry sorry :lol: but I just meant that you prefer Jimmy '73 :lol:

Thanks Lady Raven!

I think I've just about died and gone to heaven :D

Noora, Yardbird Jimmy was AB-SO-LUTE-LY gorgeous. Breathtakingly.

Yea it is! :wub: wow

4mttbhl.jpg

04a149fd-1.jpg

I mean, WHO WOULDN'T love this man?!

54nr8.jpg

:wub: