Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

A tiny request, if I may- could we also stop quoting posts with 256 pictures in them, it makes the thread VERY hard to get through since the pages then mostly consist of repeats!

Now a sample of this thread's former glory :D:

lzepp020425g08.jpg

I think that's why Knebby and glicine suggested you might like to do that in its own thread, so that this can return to being a picture thread. :)

No kidding! It used to be that even us guys could post pics here. But now it's just teenage fantasy central. It's creepy. Isn't that what the "Headmaster Jimmy" and "Mango!" threads were for on the old board? Places specifically for the fangirls to dream and sigh. I have nothing against that. Freedom og speech and all. But this is painful. And not a little embarrassing.

I have never seen that first one, Spacewoman! I love '77 Jimmy. :D

And about the 4th one down... Jimmy in the velvet pants and white fishnet.... I remember from a long time ago there was a debate about whether or not this photo was false? I think we came to the conclusion that it wasn't real. Does anyone else agree/remember this?

Maybe this could be a new thread :lol:

oh yes, definiteLy!

I've aLready done that, you know, but peopLe in facebook are so shy about that, uhm, because of their names and all are visibLe :blink: . sooo....

And about the 4th one down... Jimmy in the velvet pants and white fishnet.... I remember from a long time ago there was a debate about whether or not this photo was false? I think we came to the conclusion that it wasn't real. Does anyone else agree/remember this?

What is false on that photo? I never heard about it- I´m so curious! :o I have some more pics of him in that outfit, I will find them and post :)

I remember it well! I also remember that I Photoshopped a closeup of the hands playing the guitar and the Pagettes issued a retraction declaring those to be genuine Jimmy hands! :lol:

:o what is that ? :o

What is false on that photo? I never heard about it- I´m so curious! :o I have some more pics of him in that outfit, I will find them and post :)

He's wearing the same shirt and the jacket that goes with the velvet pants in the photo right above it. ;)

I remember it well! I also remember that I Photoshopped a closeup of the hands playing the guitar and the Pagettes issued a retraction declaring those to be genuine Jimmy hands! :lol:

Didn't it turn out to be that Japanese Jimmy impersonator? :lol:

edit: And I think the pants in the photo above that one are a totally different colour than in the 'fake' pic.

Edited by songbird

Didn't it turn out to be that Japanese Jimmy impersonator? :lol:

"Mr Jimmy" Sakurai? No! :lol:

edit: And I think the pants in the photo above that one are a totally different colour than in the 'fake' pic.

I said they match the coat. ;)

Edited by Evster2012