prayers for my dad is requested

redhairedqueen22

his open heart surgery was a huge success! please keep them coming during his recovery and rehabilitation. thank you so much and I promise to keep you updated every step of the way.

I had a quad bypass about 8 years ago. Walked five miles yesterday and will again today :-) He will be in pain but I know he is also relieved. Did they give him a little heart pillow to hold onto?

Great news Queen!

Strider already trumped the smiley game with the funky chicken, so I'll stick with a classic. :thumbsup:

Hey, don't let me rein in your smileys, TypeO. We could use a little more smiles around here...the more smiles, the better!

Redhairedqueen, thanks for the updates and you can count on our prayers and support all throughout the post-surgery recovery and rehabilitation period. Of course, your father already has the main ingredient for a healthy recovery...a lovely, strong daughter by his side.

I guess the doctor who operated on your father had some skills...kind of like another doctor I'm sure you know. Calling Dr. Love! ;) This is for you, Redhairedqueen:

http://youtu.be/WsGDvMqcP94

the ventilator tube is out and he is talking. Continued prayers are appreciated.

VERY happy to hear that the surgery went so well and your dad is healing. Hope the rehab brings him to better than ever. Prayers and blessings to you all xo

• 1 year later...

Archived