Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Charles J. White

Donovan

18 posts in this topic

Give this one time, about 2 minutes in it really cooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leI7sfmipuI

Edited by Charles J. White

What can I say!? Thanks! He has a really deep melancholy in his voice and it's beautiful, but it's still better for us zepsters, when the drums kick in! A really good drummer! Who is it!?

What can I say!? Thanks! He has a really deep melancholy in his voice and it's beautiful, but it's still better for us zepsters, when the drums kick in! A really good drummer! Who is it!?

There was a great interview with Donovan on the Howard Stern show maybe a year ago. Check out his music, he is another one which many have kind of forgotten about, but a real talent!

I'm sure this has been covered here before but Page & Donovan (I believe) first got together when he did session work on Hurdy Gurdy - Every time I play that track I imagine JP in the studio with that dragon tele just CRUSHING it!

Its such a great song & Donovan has a LOT of great tracks. The British Bob Dylan they referred to him as when he first came on the scene.

keep bring the music to the forum CJW...Donovan is a cool musicians,

I know quite a few of his songs and he is great and I'm quite accustomed these days, to listening to stuff more for the lyrics, then the voice or complex structures!

It's really good!

I listened to one donovan vinyl record growin up, sunshine superman

Gawd this song reminds me of Laura Passmore..

Edited by Wally Hood
long lost love........

Have Donovan on in my hotel room and playing along with a ukulele I bought in New Orleans 

Edited by Clinton P. Desveaux

great folk singer/songwriter Donovan...I`ve a few album on vinyl................ooh yes

if you could place five of Donovan album in and all time list which ones would you pick...

On 1/17/2017 at 3:51 AM, geekfreak said:

if you could place five of Donovan album in and all time list which ones would you pick...

In no particular order:

- Atlantis

- Superlungs My Supergirl

- Catch the Wind

- Sunshine Superman

- Barabajagal 

I saw Donovan supporting Yes in 1977. I enjoyed his set but he did look a little lost in a 10,000 seater barn. Though not as bad as Chas ( all the best man in your recovery) and Dave on the Knebworth stage in 1979;)

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:22 PM, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

In no particular order:

- Atlantis

- Superlungs My Supergirl

- Catch the Wind

- Sunshine Superman

- Barabajagal 

not sure which one to change for Cosmic Wheel