2015 NHL season

LedZeppfan77

Next coach to be fired will be the coach of the Vancouver Canucks.  Bank on it.  I see that Stahl is going to the Rangers.  I wonder if he is happy about it?  I doubt it.  

Strider, if you read this, can you explain to me the hatred between the Ducks and Kings?  Why is it so intense?

On 2/29/2016 at 7:11 PM, LedZeppfan77 said:

Strider, if you read this, can you explain to me the hatred between the Ducks and Kings?  Why is it so intense?

Proximity to each other. Same reason USC-UCLA, Lakers-Clippers hate each other. 

On 2/29/2016 at 8:11 PM, LedZeppfan77 said:

Next coach to be fired will be the coach of the Vancouver Canucks.  Bank on it.

I'll buy that...I mean, the Canucks are my team, but ineptitude is like their trademark :lol: Without the Sedin bros they'd be completely fucked. Honestly I don't think it'd make a fuckin' difference who was behind the bench- they'd still suck. But I must have some kind of sadomasochistic streak in me 'cos I never miss a Canucks game if I can help it...

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas Stars forward Tyler Seguinsuffered a cut to his Achilles tendon at the very end of Thursday's night's win over the Tampa Bay Lightning, when Anton Stralman's skate got behind his tendon guard and raked over the back of his right leg.

According to general manager Jim Nill, the cut went about 15 percent of the way through the tendon and was surgically repaired this morning in a minor operation. The timetable for his return is 3-4 weeks.

http://www.defendingbigd.com/2016/3/18/11262428/dallas-stars-injury-tyler-seguin-out-3-4-weeks-cut-achilles-tendon-tampa-bay-lightning

On 3/6/2016 at 1:01 PM, LedZeppfan77 said:

Well if nobody hears from me it's because I can't remember my password.  It's saved on this I Pad but hidden!  #####

Where are you, Rick? Still in limbo?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Welcome back Rick!!!!

I scored some sweet seats for tonight's Stars game!

0329161952a.jpg

Saw my boy Lindy in an interview the other night.  I will always love the guy.  I know Dallas is in the mix.  St Louis is on fire.  If the playoffs started now I would pick ST Louis.  The Kings will be there also.  And maybe the Ducks.  The East, Washington to me is still the best team.  But they have not been good lately.  They best wake up soon.  Philly may get in.  And Tampa is a team that will be right there also.  I am picking St Louis and Washington to get there.  

• 2 weeks later...
On February 28, 2016 at 10:11 PM, LedZeppfan77 said:

Next coach to be fired will be the coach of the Vancouver Canucks.  Bank on it.  I see that Stahl is going to the Rangers.  I wonder if he is happy about it?  I doubt it.  

Strider, if you read this, can you explain to me the hatred between 

18 hours ago, zepscoda said:

0410162036-1~2-1.jpg

0410162023-1~2.jpg

My picks are as follows:

Tampa, Pittsburgh (but not certain on this one), Washington and Florida.  And in the West  St Louis, Kings, Ducks and Dallas

Gee who is the guy?  The one i am quoting?

I am getting no luck posting here.  So I will do it again.

I like Tampa, Washington, Pittsburgh (toss up) and Florida in the East.  

St Louis, Kings, Ducks, and Dallas in the West.    

I like St Louis and Washington in the final but it could also be Wash vs Kings or Ducks.   I am picking the Blues to finally get it done.  If not, the Caps

Chicago VS Washington in the Finals...you heard it here first!

But then I'm still fucking choked that for the first time since 1970 there are NO Canadian teams in the Playoffs (even though Ottawa was the only Canuck theam who ever stood a fighting chance of making it in :lol: )

8 hours ago, Nutrocker said:

Chicago VS Washington in the Finals...you heard it here first!

But then I'm still fucking choked that for the first time since 1970 there are NO Canadian teams in the Playoffs (even though Ottawa was the only Canuck theam who ever stood a fighting chance of making it in :lol: )

I understand your pick.  It makes sense.  But Chicago has not been its usual invincible self but for that 7-0 ass whipping they put on a team I forget.  But if you have not noticed how red hot St Louis is, take heed.  Elliot and Allen have been fighting for the starting job, I would go with Elliot and I believe they will.  They have the weapons as well as Chicago, LA Kings, and the Ducks and even Dallas.  The Ducks should be feared big time.  They are big and fast and have Perry.  Good goaltending.   The Blues must dispose of a team only the LA Kings have prevented from being tagged a dynasty.   I like the Blues or Ducks to get there.  Washington is easily the best in the East but much concern over the last month.  Perhaps that rally vs Pittsburgh will be the wake up call they needed.  Pittsburgh has been red hot.  If you want to know, the two hottest teams going in are Pittsburgh and St Louis.  There are so many juicy possibilities.  So my first choice is Blues over Caps.  My second is Caps over Ducks

15 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I understand your pick.  It makes sense.  But Chicago has not been its usual invincible self but for that 7-0 ass whipping they put on a team I forget.  But if you have not noticed how red hot St Louis is, take heed.  Elliot and Allen have been fighting for the starting job, I would go with Elliot and I believe they will.  They have the weapons as well as Chicago, LA Kings, and the Ducks and even Dallas.  The Ducks should be feared big time.  They are big and fast and have Perry.  Good goaltending.   The Blues must dispose of a team only the LA Kings have prevented from being tagged a dynasty.   I like the Blues or Ducks to get there.  Washington is easily the best in the East but much concern over the last month.  Perhaps that rally vs Pittsburgh will be the wake up call they needed.  Pittsburgh has been red hot.  If you want to know, the two hottest teams going in are Pittsburgh and St Louis.  There are so many juicy possibilities.  So my first choice is Blues over Caps.  My second is Caps over Ducks

What can I say? I admit I'll keep an eye on the Finals (depending on who's playing, mind ya) but my interest in the playoffs dwindled considerably once the Canadian teams were out :lol: 

No Canadian teams in the playoffs is sad. Oh Canada! :(

The Kings blew it losing to the Jets on the last day of the season. Lose the Division and instead of facing Nashville in the first round, the Kings have to face the dangerous Sharks.

The Caps have a reputation for being choking dogs in the playoffs. Let us see if winning the Presidents Cup changes things for Washington.

On April 13, 2016 at 7:40 PM, zepscoda said:

Tampa over Wings in 6

Rangers over Pittsburgh in 7

Caps over Philly in 4

Panthers over Icelanders in 6

Stars over Wild in 6

Blues over Chicago in 7

LA over the Sharks in 5

Preds over Ducks in 6

I only disagree on two.  I picked Pittsburgh even though I hate them and hope the Rangers kill them.  But lest be realistic,.  The Rangers have not been themselves.  but I expect them to win today.  I also like the Ducks.  Big upset in game one IMO.  I still think the Ducks beat Nashville.  I like the Blues over the Caps for the whole thing

Archived