Jimmy Page New Management

Khelms829

jimmy page manages jimmy page

yeah thanks for that wonderful answer.  I know that Jimmy is brilliant as a musican and Im sure he is well aware of the business involved in the industry but an artist of his stature does NOT manage themselves!!  Sorry it doesn't happen!!

yeah thanks for that wonderful answer.  I know that Jimmy is brilliant as a musican and Im sure he is well aware of the business involved in the industry but an artist of his stature does NOT manage themselves!!  Sorry it doesn't happen!!

well, who produced led zeppelin? who remastered the lz catalogs?

well, who produced led zeppelin? who remastered the lz catalogs?

yes I am well aware that he produced and remastered the LZ catalog that is something ALOT of talented musicians do but management is a whole lot more then the technical stuff!

yes I am well aware that he produced and remastered the LZ catalog that is something ALOT of talented musicians do but management is a whole lot more then the technical stuff!

he hasn't really done anything that needed managing since the 80's with the firm....

he hasn't really done anything that needed managing since the 80's with the firm....

It was their respective managers and the record company that got Coverdale/Page together.

And who arranged all those media treks Jimmy Page has done over the last few years on the Zeppelin reissues around the world?

Archived