1975 concert photo what concert is this from?

hunter19877

Really?? Well thanks i didnt think it was that one :)

Jimmy only wore the black dragon pants once on the 1975 U.S. tour, and it was the final night of the tour at the Forum. Only wore the pants, no top...guess it wasn't finished yet...so he wore his familiar TSRTS brocaded top.

Jimmy's complete black dragon outfit made its stage debut at the Earls Court shows in May 1975.

Jimmy only wore the black dragon pants once on the 1975 U.S. tour, and it was the final night of the tour at the Forum. Only wore the pants, no top...guess it wasn't finished yet...so he wore his familiar TSRTS brocaded top.

Jimmy's complete black dragon outfit made its stage debut at the Earls Court shows in May 1975.

Didnt he wear the dragon pants at the 1975 warmups before brussels? No wait i have pics and he wore the star pants with the studded top or brocaded top :) thanks mate

Didnt he wear the dragon pants at the 1975 warmups before brussels? No wait i have pics and he wore the star pants with the studded top or brocaded top :) thanks mate

Any time. Many people confuse the TSRTS cosmic pants with the black dragon pants.

Archived