Any new soundboards on the way?

pujols05

A member here Sathington pointed out he heard rumour of it including Whole Lotta Love ~ Black Dog, which means it's likely 1975 if it's correct as well as a show, which no audience recording is existent so possibly a completely new show for us! Check out page 3 of the 'Your Led Zeppelin Live Recording Dreams Come True' thread.

A member here Sathington pointed out he heard rumour of it including Whole Lotta Love ~ Black Dog, which means it's likely 1975 if it's correct as well as a show, which no audience recording is existent so possibly a completely new show for us! Check out page 3 of the 'Your Led Zeppelin Live Recording Dreams Come True' thread.

Thanks man. Looks like pujols found it, here's the link. 

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/22511-your-led-zeppelin-live-recording-dreams-come-true/&do=findComment&comment=838077

Here's another blurb from that article.

CQOyZ2xUsAAx2KG.jpg

Translation:

Empress Valley will release new soundboard source bootleg sound is amazing and better than the other soundboard titles!
The show is fantastic performance! WLL is amazing!
No audience sources of this show!
This title must be the best of bootlegs in 2015!

From Led Zeppelin News:

RUMOR:  Tarantura is preparing to release a new bootleg album of Led Zeppelin's first 1975 Earls Court show.  

That's what I was referring to.  I should've been more specific about the different company.  

They also tweeted the same info as was posted above by Sath.

From Led Zeppelin News:

RUMOR:  Tarantura is preparing to release a new bootleg album of Led Zeppelin's first 1975 Earls Court show.  

That's what I was referring to.  I should've been more specific about the different company.  

Good news!!  The performance of No Quarter is amazing! One of my all time favs!

From Led Zeppelin News:

New release doesn't mean anything actually "new," but it would be very cool if there was!

It appears to be two different releases - one is another version of the Earls Court 1st night from Tarantura and the other a show from Empress Valley that was advertised in the magazine.  Didn't mean to get anyone confused, just trying to share info that I had seen with this new information that was already shared.  Looking forward to hearing more though....

It appears to be two different releases - one is another version of the Earls Court 1st night from Tarantura and the other a show from Empress Valley that was advertised in the magazine.  Didn't mean to get anyone confused, just trying to share info that I had seen with this new information that was already shared.  Looking forward to hearing more though....

^This. ;)

In general terms, there are very few 1975 shows that have never surfaced in audience or soundboard....

I feel pretty strongly in my mind which one I believe comes out on Empress Valley next.....but it's just my opinion & I won't voice it here in public...

Can't wait for the announcement from Japan on the mystery release that is being referred to as "Bonzo's Greatest Performance", as it appears in translation....

Hope everyone had a stellar weekend....!

Archived