New Soundboard - March 3, 1975 Fort Worth

apantherfrommd

So who's getting this awesome show?!

Never released before. Not even an audience. And here it is on a soundboard! How cool is that? B):thumbsup:

I'm guessing the set list will be the same as the Dallas show:

Rock And Roll

Sick Again

Over The Hills And Far Away

In My Time Of Dying

The Song Remains The Same

The Rain Song

Kashmir

No Quarter

Trampled Underfoot

Moby Dick

Dazed And Confused including

.Woodstock

Stairway To Heaven

Whole Lotta Love including

The Crunge,

Black Dog including

.Out On The Tiles Intro

Heartbreaker

I loved the Dallas show, esp. the OTHAFA. If this is on par with that one, this should be fantastic. ;)  I wanna hear from Sue on this one.

Which version?

Quote:
***Viva La Soundboard Revolution***

Led Zeppelin - 3/3/75 Ft Worth, TX - Previously Unreleased Soundboard - Empress Valley Label. The Soundboard Revolution Series proudly presents for the very First and Only time anywhere, a never before available Legendary Texas show!! This complete and Perfect Stereo Soundboard show hasn’t seen the light of day for 40 long years!!

The following editions of this Ultra Rare Set are due for imminent release;

Statistical Analyzing Shot - Extremely Ltd Ed Box Set - 150 Copies Only!! This 9 CD Deluxe Box with Obi includes the Ft Worth 3/3/75 show in Complete and Perfect Stereo Soundboard and two Exclusive Original Digitally Remastered bonus Soundboard shows from Dallas, Texas (3/4 & 5/1975) to capture the complete series of Texas 1975 shows in a single awesome set!!! Each CD set is housed in special paper cases with obis. The set includes an insert card and is enclosed in an exquisite Ltd Ed box. $250 plus shipping

Hatena - Extremely Ltd Ed Box Set - 150 Copies Only!! This 9 CD Deluxe Box with Obi includes the Ft Worth 3/3/75 show in Complete and Perfect Stereo Soundboard and two Exclusive Original Digitally Remastered bonus Soundboard shows from St Louis (2/16/1975) and San Diego (3/14/1975) for a complete set of rare 1975 shows with no known Audience sources! Each CD set is housed in special paper cases. The sets also includes a sticker and is enclosed in an exquisite Ltd Ed box. $250 plus shipping

Rock Super Stars (3/3/75 Ft Worth, TX - Previously Unreleased SB) Empress Valley Label. This Standard Edition 3 CD set includes the Previously Unreleased Ft Worth soundboard in paper sleeve with an additional oversized Jacket as a special bonus! $130 Plus Shipping

We're NOW ready to begin accepting orders for this title as we expect initial supplies will be quite limited and demand extremely high.

So who's getting this awesome show?!

Never released before. Not even an audience. And here it is on a soundboard! How cool is that? B):thumbsup:

I'm guessing the set list will be the same as the Dallas show:

Rock And Roll

Sick Again

Over The Hills And Far Away

In My Time Of Dying

The Song Remains The Same

The Rain Song

Kashmir

No Quarter

Trampled Underfoot

Moby Dick

Dazed And Confused including

.Woodstock

Stairway To Heaven

Whole Lotta Love including

The Crunge,

Black Dog including

.Out On The Tiles Intro

Heartbreaker

I loved the Dallas show, esp. the OTHAFA. If this is on par with that one, this should be fantastic. ;)  I wanna hear from Sue on this one.

Hadn't really thought about the set list, but as there's no audience, it will be new to us all. Would love a SIBLY, but probably not a high likelihood of that. 

Should be a good one. 

Isn't the set list,

Rock And Roll.

Sick Again.

Over The Hills And Far Away.

In My Time Of Dying.

The Song Remains The Same.

The Rain Song.

Kashmir.

No Quarter.

Trampled Under Foot.

Moby Dick.

Dazed And Confused.

Stairway To Heaven.

Whole Lotta Love.

Isn't the set list,

Rock And Roll.

Sick Again.

Over The Hills And Far Away.

In My Time Of Dying.

The Song Remains The Same.

The Rain Song.

Kashmir.

No Quarter.

Trampled Under Foot.

Moby Dick.

Dazed And Confused.

Stairway To Heaven.

Whole Lotta Love.

Yes, that's the standard '75 set list; should probably include Black Dog on there.

The question is: were there any "extras"?

Yes, that's the standard '75 set list; should probably include Black Dog on there.

The question is: were there any "extras"?

I just got that off the official timeline. Hopefully they didn't know what was the exact set list and just didn't want to list any songs that were not definitely performed. lt would be nice to see Communication Breakdown or something that wasn't performed every show, but I bet it is this with Black Dog or The Crunge.. Maybe Heartbreaker at the end. Maybe just a 10 minute performance of Whole Lotta Love for the only encore...

Hi "The Only Way To Fly". Hows it going? I'm sending you a message. I hope that will help you.

Have a great weekend. Rock On. :thumbsup: 

Hey there my friend...I will take one of those please...with sugar on top.

I don't understand the people doubting the setlist Andy provided. If you have listened to any amount of the second leg of 1975 U.S. tour shows, you know Andy got it right.

There is no "Whole Lotta Love" without "Black Dog"! That was the standard encore at every late-February-March 1975 gig...a couple verses of WLL leading into The Crunge or funky jam, then Jimmy's theremin bit, "Out on the Tiles" intro and into "Black Dog", with the big explosions coming on the first guitar chorus after the opening verse.

The only variable is whether SIBLY was added (doubtful) and if Ft. Worth got the second encore of "Heartbreaker". The succeeding dates of Dallas, Long Beach, and San Diego got the "Heartbreaker" encore, so it bodes well for a Ft. Worth appearance.

Naturally, I will get the Ft. Worth show...especially since there's no audience tape available, so it's a virgin concert unheard by the vast majority of us. But I will wait for the reviews to come in before getting said show. I want to make sure EVSD didn't muck up the sound, get the tape speed wrong, or screw around with the tape. I remember EVSD fucking up the Long Beach soundboard...had to wait for Godfatherecords to get it right. They screwed up that 1977 Forum box set, too.

Still, while any unheard Zeppelin show is welcome, I wonder when any January 1975 soundboards are going to see the light of day? That's what is sorely missing from the live tape history...soundboard quality recordings of "When the Levee Breaks", "Wanton Song", and "How Many More Times" from the early 1975 shows.

Still, while any unheard Zeppelin show is welcome, I wonder when any January 1975 soundboards are going to see the light of day? That's what is sorely missing from the live tape history...soundboard quality recordings of "When the Levee Breaks", "Wanton Song", and "How Many More Times" from the early 1975 shows.

That'd be nice, especially if it was the complete January 21 Chicago show. The Indianapolis audience tape is pretty fragmented. Detroit's a good show...I'd even settle for Greensboro.

As for this Fort Worth '75 board kudos to the good people at EVSD for finally pulling out something brand spanking new...it just confirms my belief that they already possess or do indeed receive from time to time previously unheard shows, so we should continue to keep our fingers crossed and hope that one of the missing seven '77 shows crops up one of these years...

There is no "Whole Lotta Love" without "Black Dog"! That was the standard encore at every late-February-March 1975 gig...a couple verses of WLL leading into The Crunge or funky jam, then Jimmy's theremin bit, "Out on the Tiles" intro and into "Black Dog", with the big explosions coming on the first guitar chorus after the opening verse.

Except, at least as the recording stands, there was neither WLL nor Black Dog at the 3-14 San Diego show.

True, but the entry for the date in the Timeline lists WLL and Black Dog, and they would have almost certainly been played.

But how do we KNOW FOR CERTAIN they were or were not played THAT PARTICULAR NIGHT? Only people who went to that performance would know. An article reviewing the show in a San Diego paper said "the encore was Heartbreaker", no mention of WLL.

Must-have must have must-have must have! If somebody gets it be a good lad and put it on here for all of us :-)… Just saying. .can I also say that EV SD sucks for making these prices so high I mean come on

Hi Bozoso73! Yes it's a must have. Welcome to the site. We can't share openly on this site, but we can privately. I'd be honored to share with you when I get it from someone to share it with me. I agree, the prices are horrible. We do owe a lot to those who buy these and are so kind to share.

Hi Bozoso73! Yes it's a must have. Welcome to the site. We can't share openly on this site, but we can privately. I'd be honored to share with you when I get it from someone to share it with me. I agree, the prices are horrible. We do owe a lot to those who buy these and are so kind to share.

why thank you so much panther :-)  I have bought my fair share over the years. .as I'm sure you have to do they have a date when this is coming out?

So I am just curious....where do you think this soundboard came from?  It just seems a little odd that someone must have held onto this for 40 years and chose NOW to hand it off to someone.  Obviously it didn't come from any band members (or the possibility of that is extremely tiny, I would imagine).

Looks like a great setlist!

Archived