Hi all!

John Black

Hi all. Name's John Black. Led Zepp is one of my favorite bands all time! I'm 30 years old now and starting from 10 I'm playing the guitar. My day job is as a Land Surveyor, but my passion remains my Music Studio. I've already worked with some underground bands and touched and played several guitar models. I've just started to review different guitars models and I though that will be good to see a couple opinions about them. So here I am, hoping to make some new friends, and to help if I can, with my limited knowledge. If you want to see my new reviews and help me with some rating and comments, come on guitaroptics.com. Cheers! :rolleyes:

Hi all. Name's John Black. Led Zepp is one of my favorite bands all time! I'm 30 years old now and starting from 10 I'm playing the guitar. My day job is as a Land Surveyor, but my passion remains my Music Studio. I've already worked with some underground bands and touched and played several guitar models. I've just started to review different guitars models and I though that will be good to see a couple opinions about them. So here I am, hoping to make some new friends, and to help if I can, with my limited knowledge. If you want to see my new reviews and help me with some rating and comments, come on guitaroptics.com. Cheers! :rolleyes:

That is a GREAT site - keep up the good work, love that kind of shit. There is something very cool about just strumming a guitar, I really stink at it, but love it to bits!

Archived