Were items returned to JP?

rm2551

Before this thread is closed with "Already been discussed, use the search function" - I did.

I also did a quick google.

Does anyone know what if anything was returned to Jimmy Page from what was stolen?

If it is indeed covered, what search terms exactly? I came up empty. Search on this forum seems to be very hit/miss.

Thanks in advance.

A man and woman he trusted to look after Scarlet while on tour with The Firm were responsible for the stealing. He refers to the woman as The Bootleg Queen. The recordings were not returned. However, a few years later a private collector provided him bootleg copies of most of what was stolen. Jimmy has also reacquired most of the material on subsequent bootleg releases. 

A man and woman he trusted to look after Scarlet while on tour with The Firm were responsible for the stealing. He refers to the woman as The Bootleg Queen. The recordings were not returned. However, a few years later a private collector provided him bootleg copies of most of what was stolen. Jimmy has also reacquired most of the material on subsequent bootleg releases. 

I'm curious as to what happened next... was there a lawsuit?

Was this also the point at which the Outrider tapes were stolen?

I'm curious as to what happened next... was there a lawsuit?

Was this also the point at which the Outrider tapes were stolen?

No lawsuit...the matter was addressed privately.

With regard to the Outrider demos, that material dated to late 1986/early 1987 was also part of the thefts.  

Archived