E-mail contact with team members

Gregor

Is there any possibility of e-mail contact with Robert Plant or Jimmy Page? I have interesting information for them, (later also for all). I think I know what the four symbols in LZ IV (together with the Fifth Sandy Denny, which is equally important).

Congratulations...there are 64867 people in line waiting before you to tell them what those symbols meant....use the "search" function and find some kindred minds.

Have a lotta fun, welcome to the forum.

Ok. I see that the e.mail is rather a mission impossible. After all, I greet all fans of the band.

Because I think that all four symbols previous interpretation is wrong. What I think Jimmy knows it well. Perhaps it surprised by the fact that there is someone who in the end had guessed his riddle - a cipher. Perhaps it is this fact decrypt he waits. Let me remind you that Jimmy was interested in his time secret knowledge. And in this direction should go to properly interpret its five rather than four symbols - this is the first important clue to properly decode the cipher is one. Incidentally, the text of all the songs is equally important.

In confirmation of a quote: 

<<<In the words of the immortal Keanu Reeves: Whoa.

Page's only public comment on his symbol came during a November 1994 appearance on "Denton" with Plant. At the end of their interview a member of the studio audience yelled "What's your symbol mean, Jimmy?" After some confusion as to what was being yelled, understanding dawned on Page's face and he replied simply "Frying tonight."

Which makes sense if the secrets of the universe have to do with burnt crunchy bits.

"You may not believe this," says Plant, "but Pagey once took me aside and said 'Look, I'm going to tell you the meaning of this once, and then I shan't ever mention it again--or at least, not for a long, long time anyway.' And would you believe that I have since forgotten what it was, and now Pagey won't tell me.">>>

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1955/what-do-the-four-symbols-on-led-zeppelins-4th-album-mean

Because I think that all four symbols previous interpretation is wrong. What I think Jimmy knows it well. Perhaps it surprised by the fact that there is someone who in the end had guessed his riddle - a cipher. Perhaps it is this fact decrypt he waits. Let me remind you that Jimmy was interested in his time secret knowledge. And in this direction should go to properly interpret its five rather than four symbols - this is the first important clue to properly decode the cipher is one. Incidentally, the text of all the songs is equally important.

In confirmation of a quote: 

<<<In the words of the immortal Keanu Reeves: Whoa.

Page's only public comment on his symbol came during a November 1994 appearance on "Denton" with Plant. At the end of their interview a member of the studio audience yelled "What's your symbol mean, Jimmy?" After some confusion as to what was being yelled, understanding dawned on Page's face and he replied simply "Frying tonight."

Which makes sense if the secrets of the universe have to do with burnt crunchy bits.

"You may not believe this," says Plant, "but Pagey once took me aside and said 'Look, I'm going to tell you the meaning of this once, and then I shan't ever mention it again--or at least, not for a long, long time anyway.' And would you believe that I have since forgotten what it was, and now Pagey won't tell me.">>>

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1955/what-do-the-four-symbols-on-led-zeppelins-4th-album-mean

Page's symbol comes from the 16th century occult book "Le Dragon Rouge".

It's the symbol of the spirit of Saturn.

<<<Team members? :blink:

"The four played together for the first time in a room below a record store on Gerrard Street in London. Page suggested that they attempt "Train Kept A-Rollin'", originally a jump bluessong popularised in a rockabilly version by Johnny Burnette, which had been covered by the Yardbirds. "As soon as I heard John Bonham play," Jones recalled, "I knew this was going to be great ... We locked together as a team immediately".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin#cite_note-FOOTNOTEWelch_.26_Nicholls200175-18

Page's symbol comes from the 16th century occult book "Le Dragon Rouge".

It's the symbol of the spirit of Saturn.

Ok. Page's symbol comes from the 16th century occult book "Le Dragon Rouge". But that does not mean that he meant the spirit of Saturn. Just as, for example, the swastika is not only a symbol of Nazism.

<<<Page stated that he designed his own symbol and has never publicly disclosed any reasoning behind it. It has been argued that his symbol appeared as early as 1557 to represent Saturn. The symbol is sometimes referred to as "ZoSo", though Page has explained that it was not in fact intended to be a word at all.>>>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_IV#cite_note-leonard-7 

Yes, you might be onto something there.....I'm gonna look it up in the library of our coven later this week.

According to page 526 (footnote 8 of the 1503 translation) of "De Volmithig Dimanthis" by Quelron Bathis there could be a deeper meaning to everything.

(Quote: "Some may be Livin on the edge of Delivering old Nick to those who do not perceive them in their truest shape....the symbol of Zoso may be an indicator of doubling one's ego in space-time said the great Omm Hotep")

Ïa Yog-Sothoth!

Archived