Jimmy Page Responds to Keith Richards

Strider

Before we get too excited about Page taking the high road, you do notice Richards didn't disparage him :)

Ultimately, this stuff is just old, bitter guys.  They could have spoken out publicly at the time they were all in their prime, but they wouldn't because they knew they weren't as dynamic of groundbreaking.  

I do like Stones. They deserve some respect for what they have given to the industry and especially for how long. Not sure about Richards re his mouth and more to the point comments. Seems like hes got a problem. We do not need to be upset by it. If nothing else, We all know who is by far, The more talented.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/7/2016 at 10:55 PM, #1fan said:

Keith did think it was 2 guitarist, first time he heard Johnson, I have the interview.

If Johnson wasnt recorded, we wouldn't know who he was also true.

3 and 4 I agree too, Zeppelin was hated by critics then, I didn't like nirvana till 20 years later, after all the hype was gone and just listened to the music, most of grunge, I didn't appreciate till last year or so.

Mozart you were right about that too. I saw the movie lol

I don't see why you got so much hate, when what you said was true, maybe some didn't understand what you ment.

You should read Mozart's letters- They are quite something.

The hate you mention is merely ignorance. Many of the Zep fans are not too bright.

Archived