WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ??

GARRY ZEP

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:38 AM, juxtiphi said:

The real problem is people thinking the band owes them something.  This thread should be delted

NO IT SHOULD AND WILL STAY IN CAPS FOR ALL TO SEE..... IAM SURE THAT I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS, BUT DO YOU EVER WANT ANYTHING JUST ONE MORE TIME...  NOTHING IS SOMETIMES THE BEST THING TO DO , NOTHING IS SOMESTIMES THE BEST THING TO SAY..  PUT ON ANY ZEP ALBUM AND ENJOY, LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT. BUT YOU ARE A PART OF A HUGE FRATERINTY WHO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE TUNES.. ENJOY MY FREIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, GARRY ZEP said:

NO IT SHOULD AND WILL STAY IN CAPS FOR ALL TO SEE..... IAM SURE THAT I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS, BUT DO YOU EVER WANT ANYTHING JUST ONE MORE TIME...  NOTHING IS SOMETIMES THE BEST THING TO DO , NOTHING IS SOMESTIMES THE BEST THING TO SAY..  PUT ON ANY ZEP ALBUM AND ENJOY, LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT. BUT YOU ARE A PART OF A HUGE FRATERINTY WHO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE TUNES.. ENJOY MY FREIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep beating that horse brother.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:10 AM, reswati said:

Haha o m g Reswati too funny. :lol: You should be linking hearing aids as well.  Typing in all caps comes
off  like somebody hearing impaired who yells.  

But yeah such a dead issue when it comes to pounding your fist and expecting a reunion.  Silliness.
Have at it though,  but you're 99.99% not getting what you want.

38 minutes ago, KellyGirl said:

Haha o m g Reswati too funny. :lol: You should be linking hearing aids as well.  Typing in all caps comes
off  like somebody hearing impaired who yells.  

But yeah such a dead issue when it comes to pounding your fist and expecting a reunion.  Silliness.
Have at it though,  but you're 99.99% not getting what you want.

He should have posted in 17th century blackletter font or hieroglyphs,just to avoid the repeat of the typical cliché............. caps don't impress me anymore.

Jonesy is the only one left able to actually play the material as originally written.

Page is old, frail, and probably dealing with arthritis and tendinitis and has for all intents and purposes stopped playing.  

Roberts voice, although still great, has mellowed and is no longer suited or able to sing Zep numbers. 

Bonzo is dead, Jason although a fine drummer, is maybe 1/10th the drummer his dad was.  

It simply couldn't happen now.  

Archived