Graduation cap help!

miranda_dtd

Hello everyone, I'm miranda and i'm new to this forum. I am so excited to be apart of it and hope you all will help me with my dilemma. I'm graduating from high school soon and its usually a tradition to decorate the top of your grad cap. I want to put a zeppelin lyric on it (obviously) but i can't decide which one. My favorite lyric of all time is "An' though the course may change sometimes, Rivers always reach the sea..." From Ten Years Gone. See my problem is, this might be too big for my cap. I'm also planning on putting the icarus man in the middle of it to make it more "zeppelin-y" haha. Anyways, I hope you all can give me some suggestions or even your favorite lyric! Thank you :D

led zeppelin has some lyrics that are great representations of departure.

I have always liked this part of ten years gone.

kind of makes me feel sometimes, didnt have to grow, but as the eagle leaves the nest, it's got so far to go

ramble on.

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way.

"Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg" uhhh never mind not the right gender :D I really like "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings
I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold. " from Over the hills and far away.

21 hours ago, sk8rat said:

led zeppelin has some lyrics that are great representations of departure.

I have always liked this part of ten years gone.

ramble on.

2 lovely quotes, the ramble on one really speaks to me. thank you so much :)

19 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

My favourite and inspirational lyrics are from songs like In The Light:

Just Believe And You Can't Go Wrong

In The Light, You Will Find The Road

(Advanced) Congratulations on your upcoming High School Graduation! :) 

great lyric. and thank you so much!

16 hours ago, Klape said:

"Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg" uhhh never mind not the right gender :D I really like "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings
I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold. " from Over the hills and far away.

hahah verrrrry funny... i love the second lyric though, thank you so much.

The dogs of doom are howlin' more. :lol:

What the guy above me said, honestly. I'd put the whole line on there though. Ten Years Gone

Let the music be your master?

If you feel that you can't go on and your will's sinking low, just believe and you can't go wrong. In the light, you will find the road

Archived