Robert Plant Glasgow 1st Feb 2016

Autographs for sale

These are great pictures but how many people and/or musicians does Robert Plant really need?  I count 14 people on stage on the third to last picture.  I plan on going to see Mr. Plant in Dallas, Texas on March 15.  About two weeks from now.  I guess I should not be to surprised since Robert sings mostly in the folksy and bluegrassy style these past few years.  I saw him two years ago in Dallas, Texas at the Palladium and he sang in this same manner. 

Not for nothing but I would Love to see Robert sing and go back to a five piece band like he did during the "Manic Nirvana"  years. 

Regardless, Robert Plant is one of my Idols and I would never miss a chance to see one of my Idols and a living legend. 

5 hours ago, kingzoso said:

These are great pictures but how many people and/or musicians does Robert Plant really need?  I count 14 people on stage on the third to last picture.  I plan on going to see Mr. Plant in Dallas, Texas on March 15.  About two weeks from now.  I guess I should not be to surprised since Robert sings mostly in the folksy and bluegrassy style these past few years.  I saw him two years ago in Dallas, Texas at the Palladium and he sang in this same manner. 

Not for nothing but I would Love to see Robert sing and go back to a five piece band like he did during the "Manic Nirvana"  years. 

Regardless, Robert Plant is one of my Idols and I would never miss a chance to see one of my Idols and a living legend. 

I think that looks like the finale so it was all the musicians who performed that night. He has his 5 piece band as always when he's touring. He still rocks out - maybe not every song but I don't think you'll be disappointed. 

That is the finale line up. All the participants are onstage. I am pretty sure that is Bernard Butler formally from Suede next to Skin in pic four and Graham Coxon next to Robert who is bending down in picture four. The first three images are of Roberts performance.

On 27/02/2016 at 6:39 AM, kingzoso said:

These are great pictures but how many people and/or musicians does Robert Plant really need?  I count 14 people on stage on the third to last picture.

This was the tribute performance during Celtic Connections Festival for the late English guitarist, Bert Jansch. You know, the guy who helped popularise tunes like Black Water Side (or Black Mountain Side on LZ1). Without whom... British folk revival... 1960s etc etc. Hence a lot of big names and respect for a fallen comrade.

Archived