2016 NFL Thread

Walter

^^ Yeah, the Tannehill injury may have rescued the Broncos season--I can only assume that the Miami offense now is going to be a lot of handoffs to the guys in the backfield.

Not only that, but I'm now in the position where I might have to root for the Patriots next week to beat Denver--oi vey....

:unsure:

How bad is Cleveland?  Well, the Bills are minus 11 even though they might fire their coach tomorrow and bench their starting QB.  Wow..  Bad break for Giants just now.  Lions saved my ass on my Eliminator.  3 weeks to go.  Next week I am looking at either Baltimore over Eagles or Houston over Jacksonville.  Houston really showed me something today on defense.

Tick tock is Rex gonna get the axe today and begin yet another rebuilding effort in Buffalo?  I guess when you haven't made the playoffs this century, you'll grasp at anything you think will make you a contender....  

Dallas losing last night was probably about as good of a loss as there ever can be.  They need to focus on the small things that got them here in the first place.  When you win 11 in a row, the focus is not as sharp.  Defense played great.  Special teams were hurt by Whitehead not returning punts.  Plus the Cowboys see why they need to secure home field and not go and play in these horribly cold northern stadiums.

Yesterday was ugly football.  Pretty much everywhere.

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Tick tock is Rex gonna get the axe today and begin yet another rebuilding effort in Buffalo?  I guess when you haven't made the playoffs this century, you'll grasp at anything you think will make you a contender....  

Dallas losing last night was probably about as good of a loss as there ever can be.  They need to focus on the small things that got them here in the first place.  When you win 11 in a row, the focus is not as sharp.  Defense played great.  Special teams were hurt by Whitehead not returning punts.  Plus the Cowboys see why they need to secure home field and not go and play in these horribly cold northern stadiums.

Yesterday was ugly football.  Pretty much everywhere.

The big question is when not if he gets fired.  If there is no press conference by 2 pm then he is likely to finish the season and them get the axe.  His brother should be fired today by him. If he did that it would at least tell Terry and Kim Pegula he cares and realizes the problem.  I say he is too stupid and will wait for the axe to fall.  Whaley the GM is likely safe.  Tyrod Taylor according to Sully "looked like a kid on Xmas morning that was just told there is no Santa Claus".  Bye bye Tyrod.  How do you go from being good to a bum in two games?

I love the Packers putting the hurt on the all wise and all knowing Seahawks. NIce to see those big egos knocked down a notch. Too bad the Damned Cardinals couldn't have also won. I also officially fire the whole 49er organization. Anyone here want to play or coach?

32 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The big question is when not if he gets fired.  If there is no press conference by 2 pm then he is likely to finish the season and them get the axe.  His brother should be fired today by him. If he did that it would at least tell Terry and Kim Pegula he cares and realizes the problem.  I say he is too stupid and will wait for the axe to fall.  Whaley the GM is likely safe.  Tyrod Taylor according to Sully "looked like a kid on Xmas morning that was just told there is no Santa Claus".  Bye bye Tyrod.  How do you go from being good to a bum in two games?

What happened to Yukon?  Looks like he could quit us, baby! ;):lol: 

Rob should never be hired again!  He's an umteenth time loser!

27 minutes ago, the chase said:

Sitting in Gillette Stadium waiting for the Patriots Ravens game to start.  It's cold up here.. 

Awesome, enjoy!  I hope your defense kicks some serious ass!  I'm a Pats fan tonight. ✌?

Archived