2016 NFL Thread

Walter

2 hours ago, jabe said:

Maybe he'll surprise us, Walter. I'd much rather have a competitive game rather than a blowout.

He might.  Plus their running game should, at the very least, keep them in it. 

On 2/1/2017 at 8:34 AM, Juliet said:

Hello:

I plan to watch....I hope Gaga's halftime show is spectacular....I hope she includes Poker Face and Applause

Juliet:cheer:

I'm with you on that, Julie. I usually don't care about the halftime hooha...Bruno Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stones blah blah blah. Only the Tom Petty and Prince appearances really caught my attention in recent years.

But I hope Lady Gaga does well...and leaves the meat dress at home.

15 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Heads or Tails Walter?  What say ye?  Its on the ESPN Steak and props.  More insanity

Tails never fails.  Although my son tries to fight on that logic every time.  Kids, they gotta learn the hard way! ?

8 minutes ago, Strider said:

I'm with you on that, Julie. I usually don't care about the halftime hooha...Bruno Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stones blah blah blah. Only the Tom Petty and Prince appearances really caught my attention in recent years.

But I hope Lady Gaga does well...and leaves the meat dress at home.

You know where I stand.  So looking forward to it.  Just picked up some of her "Dive Bar" shows on a DVD comp.  Sounds better than ever!  It should be a spectacle.

Right, I've had enough, too much stop start. 8.30 on the countdown 2nd Qtr, I'm putting this on record to watch Monday night. going to save myself at least an hour.

I'm going to watch ''Homeland'' (S 6 Ep 3) recorded earlier..

This is the best half of defense by Atlanta all year!!!  And maybe in their history?  If Atlanta can just play their game on offense, its going to take a Buffalo Bills, ala Frank Reich type of comeback.  I think they remember that one in Houston pretty well.   38-3 Warren Moon and the entire coaching staff fired after the game and the team moved to Tennessee. 

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!  FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

37 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Well, as happy as I am now, the half-time is what, an hour long. Plenty of time for Atlanta to cool off & the Pats to get hot & make a game out of this. So I won't throw dirt on New England, yet....

How bout now?  LOL.  Yo Walter, are you kidding?  Yes great show by lady Gaga, And I am saying GAGA lookin at her.  But how bout that pick 6 against his majesty?  Sweet.  

Now that is Matty Ice!!!!  The Iceman cometh!!!!!!!! Running the ball is going to be good to do also with the clock being Atlanta's friend.  The Angel Gabriel just showed up!!!!!!!

Archived