Drawings/Paintings by the band?

Hi all, first post!

I've noticed that Robert Plant has made a drawing to support The Big Draw charity.  It got me wondering, what other artwork has been created personally by the band?

So thought it might be fun if everyone shared their pictures of Led Zeppelin artwork, or examples of any other art the band made outside music.

By the way the bidding on the Robert Plant drawing is only at £100 at the moment, so it might be a good opportunity for any passionate Zep fans! What do you think is the story behind this drawing?

robert plant.jpg

On 3/18/2016 at 11:58 AM, Sunshineman said:

Hi all, first post!

I've noticed that Robert Plant has made a drawing to support The Big Draw charity.  It got me wondering, what other artwork has been created personally by the band?

So thought it might be fun if everyone shared their pictures of Led Zeppelin artwork, or examples of any other art the band made outside music.

By the way the bidding on the Robert Plant drawing is only at £100 at the moment, so it might be a good opportunity for any passionate Zep fans! What do you think is the story behind this drawing?

robert plant.jpg

looks like some internal trauma making its way to the surface.

Archived