Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

all hail the rock gods

Dreams About/Featuring Led Zep

13 posts in this topic

So I had this one dream that I was in this weird house in London with beige walls and baseboard that wasn't painted. There was wood on the top about a foot (30 cm)  tall (it was sideways) and in the corners all the way to the ceiling.  Jimmy, Robert and JPJ came in and they looked like they do today. I was with my mom. I asked Jimmy for his autograph and he gave me it. My mom wondered how I knew who was who.  Then I asked Robert for his and I rambled on about how Whole Lotta Love had been stuck in my head for a year. Then I asked JPJ for his and I got their autographs. Then the non-zep part of the dream happens and I wrote that part down. I was disappointed when I woke up and remembered the dream when I listened to.....you guessed it Whole Lotta Love.

This is true:  a long time ago (maybe 10 years or so), I had a dream that Jimmy, Robert, John Paul and Jason played a concert in my basement.  Generally basements are not that large, however, in my dream, the basement was big enough to hold around 50 of my friends.  The "Band" played right there on the floor, no elevated stage or anything.  I stood about 5 feet from the band, watching in awe as my favorite band played this intimate gig in front of me and my friends. 

I obviously can't go into specifics because this was only a dream (albeit an awesome dream) and after all it was just that:  a dream. 

Edited to add:  I had this dream while living in the great state of Texas, however, in the dream this intimate affair took place in the basement of the house I lived in, in Saint Louis, Missouri. 

Dreams are great and weird.  I Love to sleep because I love to dream (and a pocketful of Gold). 

Edited by kingzoso

I had a dream I was at the beach with Jimmy and Robert and it was circa 1978...a dream for my lost youth I suppose...

I had a dream which started with me looking at black boot obviously in the desert sand. I looked up and it was Jimmy.

Besides his black boots, he was dressed in desert camouflage. Jimmy looked like he did in 77', very thin, but somehow

very healthy looking. Then we walked over to a Range Rover, but Jimmy wasn't driving, the driver was dressed in a tuxedo.

Unfortunatly this is it, the dream was at least 20 yrs ago.

I have never had a dream involving a musician or anyone that was famous. I envy people who dream like that, my dreams are just moments in my life that I either arrived late too, or perhaps chosen a different path on the crossroads. I also seldom remember them when they occur.

I had a dream where it was revealed that every single Led Zeppelin song was an uncredited cover.

I had another dream about 2 nights ago. I was in my backyard and then Robert opened the door. He looked like he did in '77 and told me good morning. He closed the door and opened it again and said I might as well come out. I went behind the bushes with him in my house and I told him I fake my accent. Then my dream ended right then because I woke up for no reason. I wish I have another dream with him in it.  His hair was wonderful.

Well last night I dreamt that LZ confirmed a tour for 2017 starting in South America. Bonzo was there too:'( 

Robert was not very sure about it so at the last minute decided to decline and Jimmy chose Axl Rose to be the singer :huh:

Then Robert wanted to be part of it but they could not say no to Axl so the band played with both singers. 

Jesus Christ, I can't believe this is a thread!

I have had a repetitive VIVID dream of attending a Zep concert at a VERY small hall (that I don't recognise) but I don't dream of the concert, but hanging around later and talking to Jimmy and Robert. A few people are hanging around to talk to them, I am one of them. Trying not to be the star struck out of control "fan" type of guy (just play it cool FFS...)

They are young. It's the most incredible dream. Almost like I am dreaming of something that may have happened, but I am present, and interacting. That's just how it feels, not getting carried away. I wake up amazed at how real it seems. I hardly dream at all these days, but that one I've had 2 or 3 times over the past few years. I hadn't thought about that in a long while till I read this thread title. Wow.

Smiling now, remebering talking to the guys..... lol

I have a reoccurring, similar dream as rm2551 has but I remember most details. It starts out with me and some friends walking with a crowd, into what appears to be a Busch Gardens like place...there is an open entrance, lots of foliage, and a walkway to the medium sized hall which holds about 5,000 people max. There is a large, wide stairway which leads to the main doors at the top. Once in, the circular hall is reminiscent of an opera house. Me and my friends wander around to get a feel for the place and this is where my dream takes its usual detour as whenever I dream of houses, building and the such they become cavernous and maze like with me wandering about for quite some time. Small rooms become massive, Dr. Who like chambers, etc. Then I go through a door and wind up in the concert hall itself, about second row from the stage when the band comes on and begins to play. They are young but not 1969 young, more like 75' era or thereabouts as Jimmy is not rail thin. The band is playing very well and my dream includes most of the show. After the show I wind up hanging out with the band and talking mostly with Robert.

That's it, I wake up.

I have a dream that i am just singing along and i wake up with the song very much in my head. Happened a few times.

Had a dream last night with Jimmy Page in it as he looks now with grey hair. He came over my house.

I've had lots of dreams with members of Zeppelin in them.