Prison Break (season 5 is coming-cant wait)

LedZeppfan1977

Are there any other big fans of Prison Break here like me?  Michel Scofield and his ingenious moves?  Wentworth and Sarah Anne will be returning and Fighter and most of the big names.  I am guessing Gretchen will be back and of course that piece of shit T Bag.   How can you not have T Bag stirring the pot.  I will miss Bullock.  He was great.  How about that Panama prison?  Makes Leavenworth look like a 5 star hotel.  Anyway, season 5 is going to be launched this upcoming year.  At least 10 episodes.  I am a real fan

How the hell can they pull that off? (sorry for the spoiler, but I think the statute of limitations is up now...) Scofield dies at the end of the original series. 

I do agree that T-Bag was a total scumbag you just loved to hate, and that the season at the Sona prison (season 3?) was the best. The show sorta got silly after that, turning into another one of those "band of renegades against the shady government organization" kind of things.

On April 8, 2016 at 1:43 AM, Nutrocker said:

How the hell can they pull that off? (sorry for the spoiler, but I think the statute of limitations is up now...) Scofield dies at the end of the original series. 

I do agree that T-Bag was a total scumbag you just loved to hate, and that the season at the Sona prison (season 3?) was the best. The show sorta got silly after that, turning into another one of those "band of renegades against the shady government organization" kind of things.

I also loved season 1 and the actual escape itself from Fox River.  Scofield was assumed dead when he put those wires together to rig the system to free Sara.  But they did not show him dead at all.  That is where i guess it starts.  At the jail in Dade county Florida.  They will show him taken and then put into a hospital under tight security and then do some type of procedure on his brain.  I did not like how they made him sick on top of all of the other insurmountable shit they had to deal with also.  Gretchen will be back I am sure and may play a part in his escape?  Just look at how Mahone (Fighter) was an enemy and then became his friend.  I look forward to it. Its happening.  Its  a done deal

I highly recommend if you have not seen this, go to Netflix and watch the first 4 seasons.  You can do it in less than a week.  Even in 3 days.  

15 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I also loved season 1 and the actual escape itself from Fox River.  Scofield was assumed dead when he put those wires together to rig the system to free Sara.  But they did not show him dead at all.  That is where i guess it starts.  At the jail in Dade county Florida.  They will show him taken and then put into a hospital under tight security and then do some type of procedure on his brain.  I did not like how they made him sick on top of all of the other insurmountable shit they had to deal with also.  Gretchen will be back I am sure and may play a part in his escape?  Just look at how Mahone (Fighter) was an enemy and then became his friend.  I look forward to it. Its happening.  Its  a done deal

I highly recommend if you have not seen this, go to Netflix and watch the first 4 seasons.  You can do it in less than a week.  Even in 3 days.  

Plausible scenario.

We have all four series; it's one of my wife's favourite shows!

8 hours ago, Nutrocker said:

Plausible scenario.

We have all four series; it's one of my wife's favourite shows!

Mine also.   Its fabulous.  I like season 1 a lot.   I am guessing they are already filming?  But they say it could be out in 2017 if not 2016?  So not sure.  I think some of the stars have other projects to wrap up?  I am wondering if the guy from Private Practice, who at first almost drowns Sara and then saves her in court,  will be back?  I do not remember him being killed?  Kellerman he played.  I am guessing Gretchen will be back and i am predicting that she will somehow have a hand in breaking Michel out?  Could be wrong.  At least Mahone (Fighter) is on the right side now.  He was Van Zandt in the movie Heat, another one of my favs

• 4 weeks later...

So any Prison Break fans?  I am a huge one.  Anyway, season 5 filming is underway.  The story line to bring Micheal Scofield back is going to be believable and they will have him in a prison in Yemen says the cheats.  I have heard of some difficulty getting William Fightner( Alex Mahone) on board.  But I am sure hoping they get him.  He is a great actor.  Sarah is back thank God.  I have never watched the Walking Dead but I hear she is in that.  I love her.  She has knocked Maria Sharapova off the throne as my most desired woman on Earth.  

Rumor has it that season 5 could be out as early as September.  So go watch the first 4 if you have not.  You will not regret it

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:36 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So any Prison Break fans?  I am a huge one.  Anyway, season 5 filming is underway.  The story line to bring Micheal Scofield back is going to be believable and they will have him in a prison in Yemen says the cheats.  I have heard of some difficulty getting William Fightner( Alex Mahone) on board.  But I am sure hoping they get him.  He is a great actor.  Sarah is back thank God.  I have never watched the Walking Dead but I hear she is in that.  I love her.  She has knocked Maria Sharapova off the throne as my most desired woman on Earth.  

Rumor has it that season 5 could be out as early as September.  So go watch the first 4 if you have not.  You will not regret it

I have not seen one minute of Prison Break but it is obvious that you are big fan of this show.  That is cool with me because of the passion you obviously have for this show.  So far it does not seem that the thousands on this forum share your passion.  I am not saying this in any negative way but if you can recommend this show for others to hopefully get into, I would recommend that you take the same time to, in your time, and check out and begin watching "Game of Thrones", the "Walking Dead", "Ray Donovan", "Breaking Bad" and the Greatest Series of All-Time, the "Sopranos ".  Believe Me, any one and all these Shows will captivate your attention just like "Prison Break" does for you. 

If you appreciate good plots, storylines, acting, writing, scenarios, etc... you should enjoy at least one of, in not all these shows that I mentioned.  Look around, there are millions of fans of these shows and there are thousands that are a part of this forum. 

Can I get at least one Led Zeppelin fan to corroborate? 

I watched the first five episodes a couple of nights ago, then  I noticed that there is about another seventy  to go, don't think I'll stick with it. I may dip in to watch the odd episode or two but that's it, like the episode that tells the story of how some of the main characters got to where they are... ...Like CP said great concept, but......

15 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I have not seen one minute of Prison Break but it is obvious that you are big fan of this show.  That is cool with me because of the passion you obviously have for this show.  So far it does not seem that the thousands on this forum share your passion.  I am not saying this in any negative way but if you can recommend this show for others to hopefully get into, I would recommend that you take the same time to, in your time, and check out and begin watching "Game of Thrones", the "Walking Dead", "Ray Donovan", "Breaking Bad" and the Greatest Series of All-Time, the "Sopranos ".  Believe Me, any one and all these Shows will captivate your attention just like "Prison Break" does for you. 

If you appreciate good plots, storylines, acting, writing, scenarios, etc... you should enjoy at least one of, in not all these shows that I mentioned.  Look around, there are millions of fans of these shows and there are thousands that are a part of this forum. 

Can I get at least one Led Zeppelin fan to corroborate? 

I have heard many good compliments about the Walking Dead.  Now I am not a fan of Zombies and such and unrealistic things.  But many others besides y ou have recommended it and Sarah Wayne Callies is in it from what I have read.  I am in love with her!  

So as for Prison Break, 10 episodes are planned minimal and if a success, which I am sure of, they say a Season 6.  Great show.  Season's 1 and 3 are the most popular.  I heard William Fighter who was Van Zandt in Heat, the classic with DeNiro and Pacino if you all remember, is up in the air on his return?  I am sure its decided by now as they have indeed started filming.  September I believe is the date to start looking for it, on FOX.  

Oh, forgot to say, they are now up to season 3 as they are replaying all 4 seasons on 601 on Direct TV.  AUD I guess is the station.  But its surely a different number depending if you have Time Warner  or Comcast.  I have Direct TV.  

It's 7 years since I finished watching PB, but I really enjoyed it, particularly the first two seasons. I'll no doubt give season 5 a watch.

On May 15, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Ady said:

It's 7 years since I finished watching PB, but I really enjoyed it, particularly the first two seasons. I'll no doubt give season 5 a watch.

Did you see the finale after season 4 when Sarah is in Dade jail with Gretchen and is broken out by Micheal and the crew at the end?

• 4 months later...
On 5/14/2016 at 6:51 AM, JTM said:

I watched the first five episodes a couple of nights ago, then  I noticed that there is about another seventy  to go, don't think I'll stick with it. I may dip in to watch the odd episode or two but that's it, like the episode that tells the story of how some of the main characters got to where they are... ...Like CP said great concept, but......

I just cant stop.  I love this show.  You have to watch it all so you are ready for Season 5 which is on its way and I cannot wait. My big question is  will William Fighner be back?   For those that do not know who he is, you might have seen the movie "HEAT"?  THE CLASSIC with DeNiro and Pacino?  He was Van Zandt in that film.   Remember when DeNiro tossed a chair threw the window at the swimming pool area and them shot him dead after asking "where's Wayne Gro?"  Great great actor.  Better in Prison Break than I have seen him in anything.  FBI agent Alexander Mahone.   Him and Micheal Scofield (Wentworth Miller) are kick ass great.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Season 5 make its debut at 9pm on FOX and I cannot wait!!!!  The Trailor is out.  If you are a fan, you know the story.  If you are not, I highly suggest getting up to speed.  They are replaying the first 4 seasons over and over on AUDHD (601 on my Direct TV).  Netflix and rental places have all 4 seasons.  My own personal rating, and they are all great, would  be 1, 3, 4, 2 if I had to rate them in order of preference.  Season 1 is the escape from FOX River prison and season 3 is the escape from SONA in Panama.  A prison that makes Leavenworth or San Quentin look like a 5 star hotel.  The new season was shot in Vancouver and Morocco.  The bulk of it in Morocco.  Morocco being Yemen.  Action packed.  If you know the story, T Bag, yes the bad boy himself is the one to discover that Micheal Scofield might be alive.  It makes sense because none had homes when they had last seen each other 7 years back and the only one Micheal could reach by mail would be T Bag because he was in FOX River penitentiary with  a grudge and hatred for Micheal.  Somehow he gets out and contacts Link, Mikes brother.  Sara has moved on with her life, raising Micheal's child with a new husband but I do not think he has much of a chance once the incredible news hits that Micheal is or may be alive.  This must hit her like a mack truck in a tornado.  But he is the love of her life.  C Note will have a bigger role.  He has become a Muslim an that will help them get to places that a Christian would not be able to find or access.  Mahone (Fichtner) will not be back for season 5, sadly.  I will miss him.  He is on some sitcom called Mom.  Of course if you do not know who he is, he was shot dead in the movie HEAT by Robert DeNiro in the scene near the swimming pool.  If you watched that movie.  If not you may have lived in a cave your entire life.  I highly recommend you watch this. If you cannot watch all four seasons, watch the First season.  If you cant do that, watch episode one from the first season, and the last 2 of season 1.  Then watch season 3 SONA, the last 2 episodes.  And the last episode of season 4.    My current personal photo is of Sara Wayne Callies from Prison Break.  A woman I could easily love!!!!  In fact, I do.

Season 5 make its debut at 9pm on FOX and I cannot wait!!!!  The Trailor is out.  If you are a fan, you know the story.  If you are not, I highly suggest getting up to speed.  They are replaying the first 4 seasons over and over on AUDHD (601 on my Direct TV).  Netflix and rental places have all 4 seasons.  My own personal rating, and they are all great, would  be 1, 3, 4, 2 if I had to rate them in order of preference.  Season 1 is the escape from FOX River prison and season 3 is the escape from SONA in Panama.  A prison that makes Leavenworth or San Quentin look like a 5 star hotel.  The new season was shot in Vancouver and Morocco.  The bulk of it in Morocco.  Morocco being Yemen.  Action packed.  If you know the story, T Bag, yes the bad boy himself is the one to discover that Micheal Scofield might be alive.  It makes sense because none had homes when they had last seen each other 7 years back and the only one Micheal could reach by mail would be T Bag because he was in FOX River penitentiary with  a grudge and hatred for Micheal.  Somehow he gets out and contacts Link, Mikes brother.  Sara has moved on with her life, raising Micheal's child with a new husband but I do not think he has much of a chance once the incredible news hits that Micheal is or may be alive.  This must hit her like a mack truck in a tornado.  But he is the love of her life.  C Note will have a bigger role.  He has become a Muslim an that will help them get to places that a Christian would not be able to find or access.  Mahone (Fichtner) will not be back for season 5, sadly.  I will miss him.  He is on some sitcom called Mom.  Of course if you do not know who he is, he was shot dead in the movie HEAT by Robert DeNiro in the scene near the swimming pool.  If you watched that movie.  If not you may have lived in a cave your entire life.  I highly recommend you watch this. If you cannot watch all four seasons, watch the First season.  If you cant do that, watch episode one from the first season, and the last 2 of season 1.  Then watch season 3 SONA, the last 2 episodes.  And the last episode of season 4.    My current personal photo is of Sara Wayne Callies from Prison Break.  A woman I could easily love!!!!  In fact, I do.

Must bump this.  This is a  must watch 9 episode series and I am sure a season 6 will follow.  With Fichtner I hope

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2016 at 1:43 AM, Nutrocker said:

Kick Ass show. And Chillenpuffer i do not know what makes you tick other than watching a bunch of blokes kick a soccer ball around, but Prison Break is kick ass!!!  I will tell you how Micheal Scofield is alive.  You must see the one where they lock up Sara Tancredi for shooting Micheal's mama.   Lame that they did that as she was a fucking pathological nut job and it was to save Micheal.  So when him and Alex Mahone (Fichtner who played Van Zandt in  HEAT), broke her out in that episode, that explains how he lived.  He survived in the church basement when he told her to run.  Someone obviously grabbed him. We will find out their explanation tomorrow.  My guess is a fire blanket and the company whisked him away to Yemen.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived