T Shirts.

anniemouse

for the most part, official tour shirts that were produced during led zeppelins touring tenure are somewhat rare.  some are obviously more rare than others and some sizes are harder to find than others. I would say large and xxl are the most common. the xxls were rarely bought so somtimes new ones pop up on ebay and used large ones are on ebay all the time as well. I rarely see small and medium sized shirts for sale. I dont think there were any official led zeppelin shirts until later on . there was the atlanta pop festival t shirt that robert wore in 1969 when they were there. here is a small list of official lz gear from when they were touring.

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/photos/memorabilia/vintage-swag

I disagree that large and xxl are the most common of any authentic shirts from the 1970's - I would say 99.9% of 'vintage' shirts sold online sized XL or larger were produced recently.

The 1975 tour shirts were the first sold as souvenirs; any earlier than that were only issued to roadies and security, etc. and are very rare.

I've got a 1971 World Tour t-shirt that I found at a second-hand store. I have no idea if it's an original or a reproduction. It has no tag on it anywhere, which makes identification more difficult. I assume it's a repro, but I have no idea.

On 5/5/2016 at 4:41 PM, Balthazor said:

I've got a 1971 World Tour t-shirt that I found at a second-hand store. I have no idea if it's an original or a reproduction. It has no tag on it anywhere, which makes identification more difficult. I assume it's a repro, but I have no idea.

It's actually a counterfeit.

I don't know of any legitimate 1971 tour shirts.

Archived