Peavey Max Bass Multi Access Amplification System

Lee Volker

Thought there was going to be a section in here for help with my bass amp.  I'm asking anyway.

My husband recently passed away and I am left with a lot of equipment to sell or figure out how to use.  Most are straight forward, but I have this monster unit I don't know anything about.  Called a Peavey Max Multi-Access Amplification System.  I know he was using it and that he removed the fuse and holder to look for a short.  I know where the fuse holder goes but there are some other parts that look like they have come unplugged from somewhere.  I have a user guide, but what I really need is the inside wiring diagram (s).  I can't find any reference to this unit except in old chat rooms.  Even those are years old.  Can you please help me?

front left.jpg

inside back 1.jpg

front right.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Do you still have the Peavey Max Multi Access 800 amp?   I believe that I have an old set of schematics for that model.   It was the best sounding bass amp that Peavey ever made.  I have owned several over the years.