Please take a listen and tell me if you like it

nemophilist

Recorded this song back in January when it was a brand new creation, not a final recording just a little demo, I should be rerecording it soon with a better microphone and hopefully in a better room or setting to get a natural ambience as well as a better performance out of myself. Obviously Jimmy Page has been one of my biggest influences, I'd say my biggest. So you might be able to hear that influence come through a bit and might take a liking to the song. I thought it was about time I shared this with some more people. So as I said take a listen, and if you want to Tell me what you think and if you like it. I have more songs to share in the future but I really want to rerecord those as well before sharing. I have Plenty of more acoustic as well as heavier songs.

Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you like it. I know exactly what you mean, I like to try and instill that in a lot of my songs, especially the acoustic ones. And I'll have to check that song out, I even surprise myself saying this but I haven't listen to nearly any Roy Harper. I alwAys mean to but in the midst of my days I continuously forget.

9 minutes ago, nemophilist said:

Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you like it. I know exactly what you mean, I like to try and instill that in a lot of my songs, especially the acoustic ones. And I'll have to check that song out, I even surprise myself saying this but I haven't listen to nearly any Roy Harper. I alwAys mean to but in the midst of my days I continuously forget.

I'm sure you'll like his less known stuff !

15 minutes ago, Klape said:

I'm sure you'll like his less known stuff !

I listened to blackpool and that song is greAt! Makes the compliment you gave me even more meaningful to me now lol! I'm definitely going to check him out some more! His finger picking in that song is ridiculously good! Definitely beautiful and mysterious.

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Words fail me to fully describe how badly it sucks!

j/k :D...it has potential, as do you...

Damn man that's harsh,  No love for a fellow lover of limited government and free markets lol?! But yeah, performance needs to be tightened up, which it is by now, I need to record it with a better microphone because I just used a cheap mic that really isn't suitable for capturing an acoustic nor does it really help me represent the song the way I want it represented. I also dislike the reverb effect I used on it, but I do want a natural reverb and organic ambience by recording the track in a room with much better acoustics. Personally based off my tastes I like the song as it is in terms of the song itself and I've never heard another song quite like it, so I'm proud of it.

Thanks for the listen and feedback !

Archived